A Goodbye to Toxic

Discussion in 'Toxic' started by Mythic Gaming, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Mythic Gaming

Mythic Gaming Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    Toxic, the memories we've shared and the time that we spent together.
    Toxic, the server no one went on, just me and Toxic, just me and my friends.
    Toxic, how I shall miss you now you're gone
    Toxic, how I am sad you did not succeed as a server
    Toxic, we used to stay up all night together
    Toxic, we used to always be together forever
    Toxic, may you rest in piece as I shall see you nevermore...

Did anyone else actually play Toxic? Anyone else actually care that it died? If so, I want to know.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

uhhhhh I sorta did play on it, since I was a mod for a short period of time. But, I'm still very sad to see it go since I know the Staff team had a great plan for the future :(

3. Hilow Peoples!

Hilow Peoples! Well-Known Member

93%
    hHH I loved Toxic! It's just that hardly anyone ever wanted to go on it, so I didn't very often rip. Still, I'll hold hope in my heart that one day it will be up again

4. Mythic Gaming

33%
    If it does come up again it's going to need an actual player base, which is a bit rough when going up against a server like FL, which has a large and well established fan base. Even so, I would like to see it work out, even if not the same Toxic I would enjoy a Sci-Fi or Fantasy human RP server.

5. bleuucat

bleuucat New Member

30%
    I agree! I need a break from cat roleplay every now and then lol

6. Mythic Gaming

33%
    Yeah, it would be nice to have something else to rp other than more intelligent cats.

• Like Like x 1
  7. AwesomePuppy

AwesomePuppy Well-Known Member

93%
    I know this is late, but I loved Toxic! For a time not long after I joined MyFallen in general, there was a good amount of people who all they did was Toxic. I was one of them and I was pretty much the one they left behind (meaning one day I went on Toxic and no one was there, after which I barely saw anyone else on again).
    I'm going to miss Toxic. More specifically, I'm going to miss Zane, my character on there.
    Rest in piece, Zane. *puts fist to chest in salute*

• Like Like x 1