A Look Back - Top Secret: MyFallen Minecraft Files v4

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Jehosophat_MFGC, Sep 25, 2016.

By Jehosophat_MFGC on Sep 25, 2016 at 7:59 AM
  1. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    This was originally posted on our blog by Jehosophat on December 26, 2011. This was the beginning of the annual tradition of Naked Santa! You better be good little members this year!

[​IMG]

Top Secret: MyFallen Minecraft Files

Release date: December 25, 2011

Subject: Shocking Santa Sighting

Reason: Hidden camera exposes Santa!

Proof: Screenshots of Santa's visit to MyFallen
    After enjoying the festivities of this blessed Christmas day, I returned to check on Myfallen and view the tapes from various hidden camera around MyFallen City. I knew that all the good little boys and girls of MyFallen would be visited by Santa and I was hoping to catch a glimpse of the jolly old man on camera.

I was utterly shocked at what I discovered. I think it best to let the images speak for themselves.

[​IMG]
    Is that coal in his hand?

After getting my bearings I realized he was at xAlwaysxBoredx’s house. It is appeared he had coal in his hand…

[​IMG]
    Santa caught delivering coal to xAlwaysxBoredx!

Sure enough he went down the chimney and reappeared moments later. My sources had told me that MyFallen City was going to be Santa’s last stop, so I was curious to see how he celebrated the end of another gift-giving, worldwide, whirlwind tour.

WARNING! The images below are disturbing and may scar you permanently. At the very least they will change your opinion of Santa forever.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Santa mooned me! o_O

It seems we had a streaking Santa on our hands! Fortunately our senior mod, smitty_wits, was around and he put an end to Santa’s shenanigans.

[​IMG]

It turns out it wasn’t Santa at all, but our very own NoMansLand_MFGC having a bit of fun. At least our treasured ideas of Santa remain even if we are still slightly disturbed by the naked romp of the imposter.

We here at MyFallen all love a bit of fun and our mod team enjoy playing pranks. We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

More to follow...

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Jehosophat_MFGC, Sep 25, 2016.