Artix Games

Discussion in 'Website games' started by Lizzy (Breezy!), Sep 12, 2016.

1. Lizzy (Breezy!)

Lizzy (Breezy!) Retired Retired

83%
    To be honest, I'm surprised nobody has covered ANY of these by now.

Artix has a lovely collection of free to play browser based games, most of which can become addicting. Some of my favorites include-

Dragon Fable- A single player, turn based RPG with 3 generic classes, along with others you can end up switching to, a buddy system, and tons of content!

Adventure Quest- Similar to Dragon Fable, though much more large, and refined.

Adventure Quest Worlds (Otherwise known as AQW)- The Adventure Quest universe, though turned into a MMORPG, with tons of customizable capes, pets, classes, armour, hats, weapons, enchantments, and even more!

Finally, Mech Quest- An alternative reality to Adventure Quest set in the distant future. Take control of one of many different kinds of Mechas, giant mechanical robots, and fight against the evil Shadowscythe!

Now I know a lot of these sound nerdy, but they're all really fun, and can even be addicting! I myself own a level 34 (or something) character on AQW, which is kind of high for that game. I'd recommend them to anyone who has time to kill!
    ~Bree