Avis’s Character Gallery

Discussion in 'The Dusk Forum of Graphical Appreciation' started by Owlie, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Owlie

Owlie Well-Known Member

20%
    [​IMG]

I am your friend Avisowl here with art

Here you can also request pieces of art (of your Fallenlight characters)
    With this form right here

Code:
    User:
    Name Of Character(s):
    Personality:
    Description:
    Ship art?: Yes or No
    Any specific details you want?:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bubbleshine for Kady
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Dewmoon and Puddleskies for Cats

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  2. KadyTheLlama

KadyTheLlama Well-Known Member

20%
    User: ?? I'm the Kady.
    Character: Bubbleshine
    Personality: She's a cheerful little bean but suffers from mild depression every so often since Spiderblood's death.
    Description: She's a snowy-white she-cat with light gray dapples that speckle her pelt and around her eyes. She also has light gray ears and rings that circle her tail. Bubbleshine has azure blue eyes.
    Ship Art?: Nah. She's a single pringle... :oops:
    Details: Bubbleshine carrying a bundle of herbs would be cool. ;)

3. Coco_The_One_And_Only

Coco_The_One_And_Only Well-Known Member

33%
    User:Sci_FiCats
    Name Of Character(s) Dewmoon, Puddleskies
    Personality Dewmoon is slightly reserved, but she is kind to friends/family, though can be snappy (sorry, I don't really have much). Puddleskies is a sort of gentle giant, he's sweet, but tends to get a little crazy, a fierce fighter. Loves Dewmoon to d ea t h.
    Description Dewmoon is a silver gray tabby she-cat (she is trans, prefers she/her pronouns) with white paws, chest, ear tips, and tail tip. She's pretty tiny and has icy blue eyes. Puddleskies is a tall guy with a white based pelt. He has splotches of brown and ginger of varying sizes across is pelt. Round amber eyes and a very fluffy tail.
    Ship art?: Yes
    Any specific details you want?:I'll let you choose the pose and such, but maybe their tails are twined together or something?

I love your art style, btw.

4. Owlie

Owlie Well-Known Member

20%
    Done
    Done

Last edited: Dec 2, 2017
  5. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

45%
    User: Ned Flanders
    Character: Ned Flanders
    Personality: Ned Flanders
    Description: Ned Flanders
    Ship Art: Ned Flanders x Ned Flanders
    Details: Ned Flanders

You know what to do Avis.

6. Owlie

Owlie Well-Known Member

20%
    I know what to do ;0

7. KadyTheLlama

KadyTheLlama Well-Known Member

20%
  8. Owlie

Owlie Well-Known Member

20%
    T
    Thank you so much!!!!

9. Superstitious-MM-Smokey

Superstitious-MM-Smokey Retired Retired

20%
    User: SmokeyTheHorse
    Name Of Character(s): Petrelfrost (you knew this was coming)
    Personality: Petrel is very cold and cut off from most cats. He is harsh, snarky, cold, judging, and sarcastic. Despite that, he is good at understanding other cat's emotions and is a good therapist. He is extremely calm and collected, rarely showing any emotion. He is a very hard worker and is dedicated, he is also stubborn (once he decides on something, there is no making him turn back). He is rather quiet and mysterious, and is blunt when talking because he doesn't want to use unnecessary words. He is curious about the world, but is cautious in what he says and does. He is very smart and tends to be serious
    Description: Petrelfrost is a large, fluffy, thick and long furred, snowy white Norwegian forest cat tom. His pelt has small blue-gray spots that slowly fade to a smoky, darker shade. His legs start out as pale silver, and eventually fade to ashy black paws. His tail is very fluffy and plume-like with a medium grey tail tip. Petrel's eyes are an emotionless and dull cobalt blue, with tiny flecks of various shades of blue mixed in. He is very well-muscled and has a medium, but robust, frame. His claws are long and slightly hooked. Has no scars at all, and always has no expression on his face. While his pelt is long, thick, feathery, and fluffy, it is always well kept and is almost completely water proof. Ears have tufts of white fur in them. He has a very very thick Norwegian accent, speaks very flatly and in monotone.
    Ship art?: Yes or No: No thank you
    Any specific details you want?: Just make sure my fluffy boy looks emotionless :D

Keep on drawing, Avis! Your work is very lovely and wonderful :)!

10. Owlie

Owlie Well-Known Member

20%
    My hardest cat to draw yet, I shall make you proud.❤️ Thank you so much

11. Patchcloudy

Patchcloudy Well-Known Member

83%
    User: SassySantaAsh
    Name of Character(s): Bouncesplash, Soon to be Bouncestar!
    Personality: She's a soft and caring she-cat will do anything to protect her Clanmates, family, and friends. She is very sensitive over the topic of her ex-mate, Heronswoop, and she is always keeping to herself to make sure no one is worried about her, but she always keeps her head high and stepping right over any conflicts or difficulties.
    Description: She's a small tortoiseshell she-cat orange, black, and white. She has a white belly, paws, and chest a bit also on her face. She has black dots and orange dots along with a few stripes. She has a nicked ear(her left ear), along with a half tail that is still rather along but is fluffy. She has a bit weight on her but is rather skinny otherwise, she has blurred over yet beautiful, aqua blue eyes. Yet, she also has a flower crown atop her head with the following colours; pastel pink, blue, and yellow.
    Ship art? Yes or No: No thank you!
    Any specific detail?: Make sure that she's smiling but you can see in her eyes that her smile means nothing, and her eyes show how sad she really is.
    Thank you!

Last edited: Dec 10, 2017 at 3:46 AM
  12. Owlie

Owlie Well-Known Member

20%
    I’ll try to get these done as quick as me little Apple Pencil can write