Battle of the Month! Back again!

Discussion in 'Battle of the Month' started by Superstitious-MM-Smokey, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Superstitious-MM-Smokey

Superstitious-MM-Smokey Retired Retired

20%
    Hey, it's Smokey here with some exciting news!

Battle of the Month is back!

You might be asking, what is Battle of the Month?

Battle of the Month is located in Console games, which is where this is currently. Every month, two games that have not been released yet will be selected and put in the "arena" to battle. Every month it also alternates between games from Mobile, Nintendo, Playstation, and Xbox. Two games will be selected from the type of device of that month, and YOU will vote in a poll that is posted in this section on which one you think is the winner! The one with the most votes is the winner of the battle!

Since the games haven't been released yet, you vote based on pictures, trailers, or other sources to see which one you think will be best when it is released. Then you vote in the poll that will be posted for that month. The poll and the winner will both be posted in this section, so keep an eye out!

This is to see how you feel about the awesome games that are being released!

Next month is when this will start up, and the device will be....... Mobile! Nintendo, Playstation, and Xbox will be the following months.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
    Hope you see you in the arena next month!

2. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    I'm super excited for BOTM to be back!! Can't wait!

3. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    I'm thrilled to see this start back up again!

4. Anju

Anju Retired Staff Member Retired

20%
    I'm excited to see what happens in BOTM!

5. robotwarriorp

robotwarriorp Well-Known Member

33%
    I was never active when this came up, Should be fun!

6. Dat_Rainbow_Cat

Dat_Rainbow_Cat Well-Known Member

I had no idea what BOTM was but now it sounds really cool <3 It should totally continue