Character Biographies

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by Peyton c:, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    I was pretty inspired by Cougarstripe/Painteh's "Batchaser's Biography" and wanted to make one of my own for a couple of my favorite characters: Sunstar and Fennelpaw. If you haven't checked out "Batchaser's Biography," you totally should, because it's a lot prettier than my biographies, haha.

First off, we have Sunstar!

Sunstar’s Biography

General Information

Names:
    Sunkit
    Sunpaw
    Sunshower
    Sunstar (currently)

Meaning of Name:
    Sun- ↣ her pelt is the color of the golden sun
    -shower ↣ she is filled with optimism, and she rains that down on her friends
    -star ↣ the part of her name that represents her leader position

Aliases:
    Sunshine
    Sunny D
    Sun Bun
    Sunshower (yes, still)

Clan and Rank:
    Leader of Driftclan

Lives:
    6/9

Physical Appearance:
    A short, golden-furred, British Shorthair mix she-cat with pretty mint green eyes. Her chest fur is white, and her right, hind paw is white, too. The fur all over her body is short, including the fur on her tail. Adorning her head is a flower crown made of varying different kinds of pink and yellow flowers, but in the center of the crown holds one blue flower. There's usually a gleam in her eyes and a smile on her pretty face. There are a few scars on her haunches from falling off the High Branch, which claimed her first life.

Personality:
    Sunstar is very kind and sweet, but is tough on herself. She is super self aware and conscious of her actions, causing her to be very hard on herself. Her top priorities are always of her clan and loved ones, which she’ll do anything for, even at her own risk. Sunstar is easy to worry, but she can’t stand seeing others concerned with her. She’s always trying to look the best for her clan, so she hates seeing others worried over her. Sunstar also has a sharp tongue when she needs it and doesn’t mind admitting she needs help or is wrong, just as long as she learns from it. She is also very optimistic and hopeful for the future.

Strengths:
    Geniality ↣ she is super friendly; simple as that
    Public Speaking ↣ not a single part of her hates getting up in front of a crowd that she knows she can eloquently address
    Hunting ↣ ever since she was an apprentice, she’s been good at hunting

Weaknesses:
    Impatience ↣ she’s always been impatient; once she sets her mind on something, she wants it tackled instantly
    Fighting ↣ though she may want some of her mental obsessions tackled, her actual physical tackling isn’t the greatest
    Falls in Love Easily ↣ whether this is seen as a good or bad thing, she can’t help falling in love far too quickly for her brain to reason out any sort of consequences

Teaching ↣ she loves instructing apprentices and watching them grow
    Kits ↣ from their cute innocence to their adorable playfulness, she loves them all
    Friends and Family ↣ every second spent with family and friends is a blessing to Sunstar

Dislikes:
    Seeing Pain in Others ↣ perhaps one thing she picked up from her medicine cat brother, Deathberry
    Lightclan ↣ she believes Lightclan exists, but she doesn’t believe they do any good for the clans

Sexuality:
    Straight

Theme Song:
    Into You by Ariana Grande

Motto:
    Koro Sensei in Assassination Classroom ↣ “The difference between the novice and the master is that the master has failed more times than the novice has tried.”

Relationships

Relationship Key
    Stranger | ◌
    Dislikes | ✕
    Hates | ✖
    Apprentice | ✑
    Former Apprentice | ✒
    Acquaintance | ☆
    Friend | ★
    Best Friend | ☀
    Former Mate | ❤。
    Mate | ❤
    Conflicted Feelings | ◇
    Loves/ed as Kin | ♡
    Deceased | ❣
    Former Friend | ☁

Family:
    As a disclaimer, all of Sunstar’s family members below are her adopted family members.

MotherFeathertail |◌
    FatherBlazingskies/star |❣♡☁
    Brother(s)
    Deathberry |❣♡☁
    Fogkit |❣◌
    Lionkit |❣◌
    Sister(s)Magnoliapaw |❣◌
    Moonkit |❣◌
    Skieskit |❣◌
    Rainbowstream |◌
    Stonecrackle |♡
    Streamsearch |◌
    Grandmother(s)Unknown
    Grandfather(s)Unknown
    Aunts(s)Foxsong |◌
    Doveclaw |◌
    Dewmoon | ◌
    Uncle(s)Puddleskies |◌
    Sharpeye |◌
    Tallvine |◌
    Cousin(s)Tadpolekit |◌
    Niece(s)Mountainkit |◌
    Maskedpaw |◌
    Nephew(s)Witheredsong |✖
    Rubblekit |◌
    Claykit |◌
    Kit(s)Cherrypaw |♡
    Littlepaw |♡
    Howlingkit |♡
    Wanderkit |♡

Relations:
    Sandstream of Driftclan |✒★♡
    Creekpaw of Driftclan |✑★
    Honeypaw of Driftclan |✑
    Wolfstar of Meadowclan |❤。☁◇
    Lostheart of Lightclan |❣❤。☁
    Stormstar of Eclipseclan |★
    Vixenfire of Driftclan |★
    Fallenmist of Driftclan |★
    Woollyheart of Driftclan |★
    Batchaser of Driftclan |☀◇
    Losttail of Driftclan |✖☁
    Applestrider of Driftclan| ★
    Cinderfade of Driftclan |★
    Pitchpelt of Driftclan |★
    Bugkit of Lightclan |❣☁
    Gingerbranch of Driftclan |★
    Anisefall of Driftclan |☆
    Thistlecloud of Driftclan |☁
    Birdpaw of Driftclan |☁
    Grumpyface of Meadowclan |☆
    Fennelsnap of Meadowclan |☆
    Spiritsong of Meadowclan |☆
    Coriandersprig of Eclipseclan | ☆
    Petrelfrost of Sleetclan |☆

History

Prior to birth:
    None

Newborn through 6 moons:
    Sunkit didn’t do much during these years. She grew to realize her parents were dead and that she was at the mercy of the other queens in the nursery.

Apprenticeship:
    The day Sunkit became an apprentice, her whole world shifted. Her mentor was Blazingskies, and he also offered to adopt her. She accepted. During this time, she met many of her friends, all of which she “tormented” with her crazy bundles of energy and extremely playful nature.

Sunpaw’s warrior assessment was cut short when a fox attacked her during her hunting mission. Her and Blazingskies fought off the fox, and he awarded her with her warrior name, Sunshower, for her bravery in battle.

Warriorship and Time as Deputy:
    Sunshower spent most of this time training her beloved apprentice, Sandpaw, and continuing her duties. She was eventually picked by Blazingstar to be her deputy, and she humbly accepted.

During this time, it should also be noted that Sunshower met many of her friends, including Lostheart. She quickly fell in love with the tom, and the two became mates. They adopted kits together, Cherrykit and Littlekit.

Lostheart unfortunately was murdered, and Sunshower was thrown into a period of grief. This was when Sunshower met Wolfcall. The two soon became friends and later lovers.

Leadership:
    Sunshower received her lives after her first gathering as leader, and now goes by the name Sunstar.

She has remained neutral on the war against Sleetclan, and so far has only lost three lives.

Under unfortunate circumstances, Wolfstar and Sunstar split. Sunstar had become pregnant before the separation and decided to keep the kits when they were born. Losttail told Sunstar he'd help raise the kits when they were born, but he was hit by a car and was confined to the medicine cat den. Two kits were born, a she-kit and a tom-kit. The she-kit, who resembled Wolfstar more than Sunstar, was named Howlingkit. On the other hand, the tom-kit was named Wanderkit in tribute to Sunstar's first mate, Lostheart.

Sunstar also changed her stance on remaining neutral after the split and now shares an alliance with Sleetclan.

And now for Fennelsnap!

Fennelsnap’s Biography

General Information

Names:
    Fennelkit
    Fennelpaw
    Fennelsnap (currently)

Meaning of Name:
    Fennel- ↣ her eyes are the color of the herb
    -snap ↣ she has a very inconsiderate personality

Aliases:
    Fenn
    Fenny/ie
    Fennel

Clan and Rank:
    Warrior in Meadowclan

Physical Appearance:
    An ashy-brown she-cat with a fluffy and thick-furred coat. Her paws are white, and so is her chin and a few random speckles along her jawline. Her eyes are a dark, emerald green. Her pelt is unkempt, because she didn't have a mother to teach her how to keep it clean. She’s frail and sort of malnourished, because she doesn’t eat much. Fennelpaw is also short in stature.

Personality:
    Fennelpaw is spiteful, insolent, and uncouth towards others, and she knows it. She is lazy and wavers an air of indifference. Usually, that indifference is genuine, but occasionally she has an actual opinion about a situation. Kindness and good-hearted cats make an impact on Fennelpaw, and she remembers even the littlest of things, even if she won’t hint it. Though kindness influences her and her opinions on another cat, she won’t express kindness to others herself. Very rarely is she seen giving out compliments, praise, or even acknowledging something good about another cat. She’s quick to make snappy comments and has no trouble attempting to bully someone else. Because she shows no care for those around her, few cats have actually given up on her, including her first mentor. It hurts more than she’ll ever let on, so she internally beats up and gives up on herself. Fennelpaw can also be super jealous of smart, strong, and eager cats or cats who have families. I guess you could say the root to all her anger would be the anger and hatred she has towards herself.

Strengths:
    Observation ↣ can observe and mimic others as well as scan a situation with ease
    Stalking ↣ can creep up on other cats and prey silently
    Dexterity ↣ can create things and use her dainty paws skillfully

Weaknesses:
    Geniality ↣ does not openly express friendliness to others, even if she tries; she always messes this up
    Fighting ↣ as of now, she only knows a few moves; really, she’s all growl no bite

Training ↣ as unusual as this may seem, she doesn’t mind learning if she’s with the right cats
    Acceptance ↣ she appreciates cats who still are her friends, even when she can’t help a few snide comments
    Family ↣ has none of her own, but secretly enjoys the concept

Dislikes:
    Orders ↣ doesn’t handle being told what to do very well, especially if the command comes across impolitely
    Her Parents ↣ despises her mother and father, who both are not in her life
    Being Looked Down Upon ↣ this is probably her biggest problem with someone. If they look down on her, she’ll hate them for life for doing the job only she lets herself do

Sexuality:
    Straight

Theme Songs:
    Collide by Rachel Platten
    Idfc by blackbear

Motto:
    Kyuta in The Boy and the Beast ↣ “Thank you for yelling at me. I’m glad you cared enough to do it.”

Relationships

Relationship Key
    Stranger | ◌
    Dislikes | ✕
    Hates | ✖
    Acquaintance | ☆
    Friend | ★
    Best Friend | ☀
    Conflicted Feelings | ❤。
    Crush | ❤
    Mate | ✿
    Loves/ed as Kin | ♡
    Deceased | ❣
    Former Friend | ☁
    Mentor | ◇
    Former Mentor | ◆

Family:
    MotherThunderleaf | ❣✖
    FatherBeast | ❣✖
    Brother(s)None
    Sister(s) Mothkit | ❣ ◌
    Leafkit | ❣ ◌
    Grandmother(s)Unknown
    Grandfather(s)Unknown
    Aunts(s)None
    Uncle(s)None
    Cousin(s)None

Relations:
    Windypaw of Meadowclan |☀
    Waspsting of Meadowclan |★❤。 ✿
    Slitherpaw of Meadowclan |☁
    Grumpyface of Meadowclan |★◆❤。
    Chasehaze of Meadowclan |◇✕
    Wolfstar of Meadowclan |✖
    Mudwing of Meadowclan |☆
    Rooksplash of Meadowclan |◆✖
    Ravenshadow of Driftclan | ✕
    Raintail of Driftclan | ☆
    Brittlebranch of Meadowclan |❣♡☁
    Dreamcatcher of Meadowclan |❣♡☁
    Sunstar of Driftclan |☆

History

Prior to birth:
    Fennelkit’s mother, Thunderleaf, and her father, Beast, met and fell in love. Thunderleaf became pregnant with kits, and Beast left Thunderleaf to raise the kits by herself.

Newborn through 6 moons:
    Thunderleaf died during kitting. After Fennelkit and her siblings were born, they were left to the care of Dreamcatcher and Brittlepaw, who named Fennelkit later. Time past and Fennelkit was mainly recovering from the trauma of losing her mother. She also spent a majority of her time helping Slitherkit with his abusive mother. The two grew close as friends, but when Fennelkit became an apprentice, their friendship ebbed away. Fennelkit also spent countless moments bullying an older kit and later apprentice, Ravenkit/paw. The two grew to hate each other.

Apprenticeship:
    Fennelpaw was first assigned Rooksplash as a mentor, but he quickly gave up on the apprentice. She was too frustrating to work with and was always obstinate. Fennelpaw turned to training herself, but eventually came to the conclusion she had no idea what she was doing. Then, she met Windypaw. The two hit it off, and over a few moons, developed feelings towards each other. Windypaw helped her train.

When Fennelpaw turned 10 moons, Wolfstar was appointed leader. He assigned Fennelpaw a new mentor, Chasehaze. She already had disliked the tom-cat before he became leader, but being put to a new mentor sealed the deal for her. Eventually, Grumpyface trained her in various subjects.

Fennelpaw met Wasppaw, and the two developed feelings for each other. This led to conflicting feelings for Fennelpaw pertaining Windypaw. She didn’t know which tom she liked more— Windypaw or Wasppaw.

Warriorship:
    As a new warrior, Fennelsnap preformed her duties as if walking on eggshells. She stays out of others' way and keeps her mouth shut as best she can.

Her relationship with her friend and previous mentor, Grumpyface, seemed to blossom into something a little more than friendship. Fennelsnap remains conflicted, though, not wanting to endanger Grumpyface by forcing him to pick loyalties (between her and Wolfstar).

Fennelsnap slept outside the warriors' den, because she was not exactly welcomed by all the other warriors. Her health has suffered slightly due to this, but she still remains functional as a warrior.

The relationship that started growing between Fennelsnal and Grumpyface was interfered between by Wolfstar, and whatever chance of a relationship ceased.

Moons past, and Fennelsnap rekindled her friendship with Waspsting. He asked her to be his mate, and she agreed.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 5
  2. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    Dude, this is honestly impressive. Great job man

3. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    I love love love this idea! I might try this sooner or later with some characters of mine, it looks like it helps to flesh out how the character is, their backstory, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  4. itswheatyall

itswheatyall Well-Known Member

93%
    So cool!! I loved learning more about Sun and Fennel, I might snatch this idea myself! Lol I was surprise to see Grump on Sun’s instead of Woolly, glad to see my ugly boy makes an impression

5. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

94%
  6. Peyton c:

45%
    thanks so much guys!!

oops im so sorry!! i'll add him real quick xD there are honestly so many chars attached to Sun that I have a tough time remembering each one!

• Like Like x 1
  7. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    Any time my man

8. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

70%
    Let’s try to uhh get that X by Cori removed ASAP ;)

Ahh this is so cool! I think I might do something like this, and I’ll give credits to you who gives credits to Painteh xD

And it makes me happy that both my medicine cats are mentioned, in the friendship/dislike thing :D

9. Peyton c:

45%
    Haha, look forward to it! :p