Characters I want to make but haven't decided on one

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by Sparta (LiluTheCat), Apr 17, 2018.

1. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

58%
    Okay - I've been wanting to make several new mains so I can get back into roleplaying but I can't pick one one.. So you decide on the ones I've created.

Name: Mischiefkit
    Clan: undecided
    description: A skinny, average sized male kit with sleek black fur and baby blue eyes. Pretty standard.
    personality: As he gets older, I'd like him to be like sort of a trickster, hence the name. So like he'd play pranks on the other kits/apps and he would never be able to understand what he did wrong because in his mind it's funny. I guess he'd eventually mature.. Or maybe his tricks would get more severe. You decide. Despite his boisterous and often annoying tendencies, he's very sweet and means well. He always wants to do good and make other cats smile. He is also very sensitive and quite stubborn. hah my boyo
    'they're not tricks; they're illusions'

Name: Hummingpaw
    Clan: DriftClan
    description: Small, beautiful she with golden fur and white tufts. She has pale green eyes and long eye lashes and an athletic, almost skinny build.
    personality: She's very kind hearted and sweet, but she doesn't like most cats. She likes helping out around the clan as long as it means cats won't talk to her. She only likes her family and friends.

Name: Buzzflail
    Clan: Sleet or Meadow
    Description: Small tom with white fur and brown and ginger patches. He has a bright pink nose and dark green eyes.
    Personality: He is very ecstatic and bouncy. pretty much.

You decide!

2. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

Mischiefkit sounds pretty cool! Very unique prefix, plus, as a kit you can further develop his character :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

70%
    Mischief, and I really like how for him you chose a clan that nobody really uses, it'll hopefully bring it back into relevance

• Like Like x 1
  4. Birmanista

Birmanista Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

35%
    Totally liking Mischiefkit, it's be pretty interesting how his tricks may turn out, especially if you go with the plan to make them accidentally become more severe ;)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

58%
    heheh
    ;)

6. Anju

Anju Retired Staff Member Retired

45%
    M i s c h i e f k i t
    Mainly because:
    1. Sounds super cool