Corvus Build Competition Changes

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by BryIsDank, Oct 10, 2017.

Would you like the build competition time change to 2 weeks?

1. Yes

2. No, keep it at 1 week

3. Other (comment please)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. BryIsDank

BryIsDank Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

45%
    Since a lot of people don't seem to be able to finish a build in a week for Corvus' build competitions, the Corvus team has an idea to fix that.

We're thinking of extending the time limit to 2 weeks in order to give more time for people to finish, and so people have 2 weekends to work instead of 1 since we know that many of your are very busy during the week.

So what do you guys think? Would you like the change, or keep the timing as is?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2017
  2. Owlie

Owlie Well-Known Member

20%
    I actually never got a plot even though I asked for one....

3. BryIsDank

BryIsDank Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

45%
    The mods and I are trying our best to give everyone plots, but with school getting into full swing and meshing with extracurricular activities and clubs (and a job for me) it's difficult to consistently check between everything that's going on. Even if you post on the thread that you would like a plot I recommend that you either ask someone to pm one of the mods or me on skype or do it yourself if you have skype so we know to give you one. Even asking ahead of time for a plot in the next one is a good idea so we can set one up for you when the next one starts.

• Agree Agree x 1