F1 2017

Discussion in 'Steam & Downloadable Games' started by flamingsalmon, Oct 18, 2017.

1. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

45%
    Okay, any one who knows me was probably expecting this. But yeah, I recently won the racing game F1 2017 through a giveaway contest (note: the game costs 60 bucks). I've been enjoying it for the time I've had it, but at the same not. Right now my laptop I have by no means is strong enough to deal with the insanity that is that game, being overall very slow and laggy, making it not fun. I'm planning on trying to get a desktop that would be able to handle it, and hey, any other of my racing games will work better to.

2. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

70%
    I get this feeling, like by a landslide. I got ABZU a while ago and it's basically unplayable with all kinds of lag and crashing, so I'm waiting for a new computer so I can play it finally. It's such a beautiful game too, and I hope I actually do get a new computer. (the one I use is like, idk, 5-6 years old?)

3. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

45%
    I got my computer when I was nine. So yeah a 4 year old laptop simply won't be able to handle a desktop-gaming game.