Favorite Sims game?

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by Reeselizz, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    Hey guys! Some of you guys may play the sims, just like me! So, which expansion pack / game or whatever you want to call it is your favorite?

I personally really enjoy the Sims 4, but I also liked the Pets expansion pack for the Sims 3. What about you guys?

2. Poppy

Poppy Well-Known Member

I like the 'get to work' pack as you can follow them to either their job as a doctor, scientist, or policeman.

3. James Dailey

James Dailey Well-Known Member

93%
    I LOVE Sims 4, and the new city expansion pack is awesome! I heard the Sims 4 pets is coming out this fall :D

4. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    I really enjoy Get to Work as well! I love playing the doctor role ;)
    AHHHH!!! I love Sims 3 pets!!! I'm super excited to hear Sims 4 with be getting pets soon!!

5. Dusktail

Dusktail Active Member

90%
    I love sims 4 and their "Dine Out" expansion pack because you get to create your own restaurant!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Reeselizz

76%
    Yeah me too! That expansion pack is super fun!

7. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Minecraft Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

93%
    I liked whatever we played on the X-Box with that family where all the dogs were named after foods.