Favorite YT Channel

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by flamingsalmon, Oct 24, 2017.

1. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

45%
    Hey, in our past time, who doesn't love a little YouTube? For me personally, I very much enjoy watching some of the Game Grumps and I also watch two other channels mostly which both are about surprise surprise, racing. Those two channels being Tiametmarduk and AR12Gaming. So yeah. Who are your favorite youtubers? Also hey this is my 100th post so that's neato.

2. X_Eaglefrost_X

X_Eaglefrost_X Member

80%
    Oooh, toughy. How many do I get? Generally, it would be EmperorTigerstar, AlternateHistoryHub, Monsieur Z and Serbian Mapping.

3. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Minecraft Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

20%
    I like a bunch of different YouTubers. My favorites, though, are Shane Dawson, PewDiePie, any channel that has anything to do with Gordon Ramsay and his TV shows, and iDubbbzTv. I also kinda like Filthy Frank and Maxmoefoe. Edgy humor appeals to me, so that's why I really like the Ian (iDubbbz) and his friends.

• Like Like x 1
  4. BryIsDank

BryIsDank Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

45%
    I don't necessarily have a favorite YouTube channel. I really just watch whatever I feel like watching. The variety of stuff I watch is so large I can't really narrow it down to what I watch the most xD

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    I really enjoy art meme channels, such as Challaz. Mr. Nightmare, a channel that reads scary stories, is also one of my favorites.
    I occasionally watch beauty gurus because theyre hilarious to watch.

• Like Like x 1
  6. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

45%
    Have you heard of Cowbelly/Graham the Christian? If you want some good memes, I'd point you there

7. Prackers

Prackers Well-Known Member

45%
    A S C E N D E D

I like CowbellyTV (Graham the Christian)
    I Hate Everything
    CollegeHumor
    And some animation YouTubers, like TheOdd1sOut, JaidenAnimations, and Let Me Explain Studios.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  8. pixienightmare

pixienightmare New Member

Gotta say mine are definitely KyleOP and Mini Ladd! Both are great gaming channels to checkout :)

• Like Like x 1