First Character?

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by Coco_The_One_And_Only, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Coco_The_One_And_Only

Coco_The_One_And_Only Well-Known Member

20%
    So, I thought it may cool to post a thread where you can tell everyone your first character! If you can't remember, thats fine, maybe your first memorable one?
    Mine was Ferndusk, I rped her, like, once before moving on to others. All I remember about her is that she was gray and I put signs down for her, idk where they are now, or even if their still there.
    What was your first (or first memorable) character?

2. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

15%
    My first character that I had was named Hawkstripe, and looking back at it, oh how embarrassing I was at rping him, rip. But if I had to say a different character that made the largest impact that I had, is probably Burnt honestly.

3. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

70%
    My first character was definitely Birchclaw. And I was cringy. Thanks, death by "severe hernia" and past me, you failed at being creative.

My most memorable one, however, wasn't memorable in many others' minds, but definitely in mine. That would probably be like, I have no clue, Cherryblossom probably? I still regret, to this day, killing her before she became leader. Like it's a living guilt I still hang on my shoulders after almost a year.

4. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    The first ever character I had was named Maplefrost. She had a brother named Finn, (Peyton) and she had a mate named Grass. She had one kit, Grassfrost. The family were loners, but then Grass I think died and then I made Maplefrost end up having one last kit named Hailstorm. Hailstorm was a weak kit so the story was she just left him? I made Hail even after Grass died, I just wanted there to be another kit..? So Maplefrost ended up getting killed by Hailstorm and Grassfrost went to MC. Maplefrost though did have a best friend named Monarch, but Monarch is also dead whoops x3 Maplefrost was pretty awesome though <3

5. Coco_The_One_And_Only

Coco_The_One_And_Only Well-Known Member

20%
    Wowie, that is a very cool story, especially for a first character.

6. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    Aww thanks! Yeah there was a lot of drama involved too, but it was pretty fun in a way???

7. Owlie

Owlie Member

80%
    Oi, I had Owlfeather

He started out as a parentless kit in Driftclan, though he did become strong. His mentor was Littlepuff(Theflyingocelot) and they fell in love, after becoming a warrior Littlepuff had kits. Robinkit, Snakekit, and I don't remember the others. Snakekit become deadly, and killed cats with his first-love Slenderkit. They fed deathberries and murdered an elder through torture. He soon became Snakepaw his mentor Owlfeather, and proceeded to blackmail the tom, and hurt Robinpaw's heart. He became Snakeheart, but soon after the driftclan fire erupted he was lost to the clan.

I surprisingly figured out a way to connect him to my more recent character Spiderpaw, Snakeheart met a rouge after being left behind in the fire and had kits (Roachjaw) and brought the surviving one to Driftclan....so yeah

8. Superstitious-MM-Smokey

Superstitious-MM-Smokey Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

93%
    Spottedfern was my first character. She was a warrior in Echo Clan. To put how old she is in perspective, Lake Clan, Spirit Clan, and Echo Clan were the only clans so far, and Echo Clan didn't have the first ever medicine cat apprentice yet. So she's an ooooold lady.

She was one of the first few warriors of the clan. She was a calico she with one blue and one green eye. She grew up in the clan normally and was made a warrior at around 11 or 11.5 moons. She was rather happy and playful, but also would defend her clan fiercely. She usually would be trying to help Echo Clan as much as possible. I think she usually hunted or patrolled the borders. One day she was patrolling and there was a Lake Clan kit out of camp, so she crossed the border to get it and help it back to LC camp because there was no other cats nearby. But the kit ran and ran so she chased after it until it fell into a fox den. She defended the kit from the fox, killing it, but lost half her tail in the process. She returned the kit to Lake Clan and rushed back to Echo Clan, almost bleeding to death on the way there. She was stuck in the med den being barely alive for at least a moon and had tons of infections and nearly didn't make it. She also had an apprentice named Sunpaw. There was another warrior named Rainfeather who had a crush on her, but she was almost oblivious to it. They would play in the snow and all of that fun stuff. She and Rainfeather would run around and train their own apprentices together. One day Rainfeather went out alone and was brutally killed by foxes. (There really was a fox problem). Seeing him dying was when Spotted realized her true love for him. After his death, she never truly loved again.

So there was a big clan move and by that time, Spotted was over 110 moons. She barely made it to the new camp before passing away. I think she died by walking out of the camp and going to the edge of the territory to, guess what. A fox den. She fought as hard as she could, harming a fox and she went there in the first place because she wanted to die like a true warrior, and how her true love died. Now she's a wise old lady in LightClan.

I think she might have had kits but idk. I'm trying to connect her to my current characters.

9. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Minecraft Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

93%
    My first character was a rogue named Finn. He was pretty boring because I never did a whole lot with him. The first character I actually started roleplaying and building a life for was a cat named Meeko, who was based off of the raccoon from Pocahontas. He was a loner that had kind of a messy love life? First, he really liked this cat named Mulberry, but things didn't work out and he ended up becoming mates with another she-cat named Lemon. Meeko ended up "divorcing" her after a day, and she went and tried to kill herself. Then, later on, Meeko ended up meeting Alosia, becoming her mate, and they ended up having three kits. He stuck with her until he died of old age.

10. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    My first character was a she cat named Fawnspring from MeadowClan. Yeah, I know what you may be thinking; Fawnspring the medicine cat was purposefully named after my character, actually.

She fell in love a lot, including the fabulous characters Darkstorm (BDude_HD/Bry) and Finchfeather (Winn). They had a little love triangle going for a while until Fawnspring settled down with Finchfeather. Darkstorm eventually settled down with Flowerpetal (Ashton), who Fawnspring had comforted as a kit, as Flowerpetal had lost her mother. Darkstorm and Flowerpetal had a ton of kits, but Fawnspring and Finchfeather had one batch of kits: Clearkit (Reese?), Mousekit (Pey), Patchkit (Ashton! The future medicine cat, Patchcloud), and one other kit that I forgot.

She's been gone for almost two years now and I slightly miss her and her hijinks.

It was great to be able to RP with some of my closest friends for my first RP, though!