FL Story Character Registration

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by Space_Landon, Oct 13, 2017 at 1:44 AM.

1. Space_Landon

Space_Landon New Member

30%
    In this thread, I will be happily obliged to explain that I am going to write a FallenLight warriors book, and before people freak out, I am not sure I will finish it. I have this real bad tendency to forget about a lot of things, but that's only because I don't have a lot of ideas for it. This, I am sure, will be different.
    Anyways, in this thread, all i'm asking is for some people to register some cats that they want in the story. All you have to do is fill in this simple template, and I'll see if I can fit you in based off of the detail, creative writing, and overall, just the way you make a character. If it has a trace of a Mary Sue, it will definitely not be added. Anyways, to the fun part! :)

Cat's Name:
    Cat's Clan:
    Cat's Role (deputy, medicine cat, med app):
    Description:
    Personality:
    Strengths:
    Flaws:
    Backstory:
    Drama:
    Why Would This Be A Good Character?:
    Name (so you can be credited, can be IGN or Forum):

I will assess your character and send you a message if I decide! I will only be collecting a brief amount of characters. You can do apprentices, warriors, medicine cats, apprentices, loners, rogues, kittypets, queens, kits, leaders, and deputies! Thank you so much! (I will get rid of the ones that I have too many of)
    - Landon
    P.S: You don't have to have drama in order to be picked. Just saying.

Remember that the sooner you register a character, the better chance you'll get a role you want. I will only take four leaders, so hurry if you want that!!

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2017 at 2:09 AM
  2. Owlie

Owlie Well-Known Member

20%
    Cat's Name: Stagstar
    Cat's Clan: Meadowclan
    Description: A dark brown Tom, with big muscles, a bob tail. A white stripe travels down his spine along with some scars. He has deep amber eyes, dark pupils like deep pits.
    Personality: He is a very cautious but kind cat. Though, his cautiousness can lead to some anxiety and making bad choices
    Strengths: Hunting and being a warrior in general, but he isn't the best.
    Flaws: Very shaky at giving direct orders and can have panic attacks
    Backstory: As a kit his mom and dad were always kind to him, but a day came where he got to old to be coddled. His parents treated him harshly as his dad urged him to make decisions providing lots of pressure to be the best. As a warrior he was quiet and followed every direction. But, if he were to do something a bit wrong. Inside his mind he would lower his self image.
    Drama: As a warrior his friend (another character) coaxed him to help find prey and steal from a fox. Convinced this was a good way to help the clan, he did. His friend was mangled and killed, scars were left along his back reminding him of this mistake,
    Why Would This Be A Good Character?: This would be a good character because he is very deep and you can find even more backstory behind him.
    Name (so you can be credited, can be IGN or Forum): Avisowl

3. Space_Landon

Space_Landon New Member

30%
    Thank you for the response! I really like this character, and I can almost definitely write about him in high depth. I'm not going to promise anything yet, so others get the chance to try, but I really do like this character!

4. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Minecraft Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

20%
    This is a really cool idea! I have a couple of character ideas (You only have to pick one, but one of them is dead and I wasn't sure if you'd like a dead character or not!)!

Cat's Name: Smoggyskies, commonly referred to as just Smogs or Smoggu by her loved ones.
    Cat's Clan: Originally Dirftclan, but now resides in Lightclan.
    Description: Smogs is an ashen-grey she-cat with black fur that runs from her ebony paws to her knees. Her eyes are a dark, royal blue with a ring of navy around the iris. Both her tail and coat are sleek and have thin fur. She's sort of short and has averaged sized legs. Smogs is also just a tad chubby.
    Personality: Smogs loves everyone around her. She is so caring and loving, and oftentimes will feel so much pain for others who are suffering around her. She was also very dedicated to her work as a medicine cat and to training her beloved apprentice. If there was one thing she wishes she could have done differently about her life was not to take on the role of becoming a medicine cat. It tore her from her family and sent her kits and previous mate down a rocky slope, and she wishes everyday that she could have been a better mate and mother. She is always trying to redeem herself, as well, and she doesn't like losing.
    Strengths: Smogs would consider her sharp tongue and quick thinking to be an asset as well as her usually level-headedness. So much happened in her life, that it is hard to shake her. She was also a medicine cat, so she knows all about the power of healing, but she was also a warrior at one point and knows all the fighting and hunting techniques.
    Flaws: When she was alive and as a medicine cat, any mention of her kits would send her into a saddened state, and whenever she was in this state, she had the possibility of thinking irrationally and saying things she would later regret. Smogs was also quite the trouble-starter with her words, and got into a few skirmishes with rogues toward the end of her life.
    Backstory: Smogs grew up as a warrior cat apprentice and later became warrior, but her kithood sweetheart and best friend, Dreampaw the medicine cat apprentice, disappeared along with his mentor Hazelbreeze. Honeystar, the leader of Driftclan at the time, appointed Smogs to the position as medicine cat. There was one problem: she had a mate and was pregnant with kits. She accepted the role in order to help the clan, and she gave up her mate, Voidwalker, and left her kits in the careful paws of Void and her best friend, Blueflower. Later, Smogs took on her apprentice, Deathpaw and later Deathberry, whom she loved like a son of her own.
    Drama: During Smogs's time as medicine cat of Driftclan, she rekindled her friendship with an Eclipseclan tom-cat named Jackalspring she hadn't talked to since she was an apprentice. The two grew extremely close again, and Smogs ended up helping Jackal into Driftclan (He left Eclipseclan and was living as a rogue for a while). Time past, and the two fell in love, and Smogs became pregnant. Jackal had no idea that Smogs was pregnant until she gave Deathpaw his medicine cat ceremony, announced her pregnancy, and stepped down from her position as medicine cat all in the same day. The two became mates and Smogs gave birth to three healthy kits: Shiverkit, Chipmunkkit, and Hazykit. Smogs's story comes to a tragic end when the father of another kit she loved as her own murdered her (Roachjaw, the father of Spiderkit and later Spiderblood of Meadowclan). Her final thoughts were of her friends and family until her soul transcended up to Lightclan.
    Why Would This Be A Good Character?: If there was ever a time that a prophecy needed to be delivered or anytime a Lightclan cat needed to speak with a leader or medicine cat, Smogs would be a great fit!
    Name: toonpey (on Minecraft) and Peyton c: (on the Forums)!

Cat's Name: Caribousnort, but is also nicknamed Cari.
    Cat's Clan: Meadowclan.
    Description: Caribousnort is a fuzzy, dark brown tom-cat with cream fur wrapping around his neck, and white fur dotting his ankles. His eyes are a dull, chocolate brown, and his ears are shredded at the ends from him running his claws overtop them. He's got long, muscular legs and a long tail that fades from a dark brown at the base to a near black at the fluffy tip.
    Personality: Cari is hateful and destructive towards himself and others. He loves seeing what he thinks as injustices meeting karma, which usually means a warped, tragic, or violent end to a problem because he has decided for himself that being the "nice tom" won't get him anywhere. Cari strives to do nothing but reach a point where there is no more evil in the clans; basically he is Light Yagami from Death Note minus the God Complex.
    Strengths: Though he is only an apprentice, Cari has already seen so much "filth" (as he would call it), that trivial things challenges mean nothing to him. He also excels in his training to be a warrior, and his skills are pretty good.
    Flaws: Cari was very trusting and naïve once, which ended up hurting him and causing him to trust no one. Now, he is driven by his sick and twisted way of thinking and wishes Spiderblood, the Meadowclan medicine cat, nothing but turmoil and destruction. He senses no physical pain, but is emotionally drained and deranged. Occasionally, spurts of his old caring and gentle self will pop up out of no where, and he quickly tries to submerge and drown that side of him beneath the waves of his wrathful, malice-filled newer self.
    Backstory: There isn't much here other than the fact that he was once an awkward apprentice that grew angsty then angry when he discovered Spiderpaw (later Spiderblood) was in a more than just a friendly relationship with Deathberry.
    Drama: Cari is in love with the current Meadowclan medicine cat and was blackmailing her for a while when she was pregnant with Deathberry's kits. Spiderblood shared his feelings for a short period of time before ultimately confessing that she truly loved Deathberry more. This sent Cari into his spontaneous, explosive, negative state that he hasn't yet recovered from.
    Why Would This Be A Good Character?: Need a raged and twisted character for something evil? Cari would love to spread his anger through the rest of the clans, or at least contribute to a greater evil-bearing cause.
    Name: toonpey (on Minecraft) and Peyton c: (on the Forums)!

* Recently updated Cari's desc since he was made a warrior!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2017 at 2:41 AM
  5. Space_Landon

Space_Landon New Member

30%
    Thank you for responding! I really like both of the cats and their backstories along with his they'd contribute to the story. I can definitely imagine them in a place for the characters! Smoggyskies will almost definitely be used!

6. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Minecraft Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

20%
    Yay! I'm glad you like them :p

7. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    Cat's Name: Acornstar (formerly known as Acornpelt and Acorncrash)

Cat's Clan:
    EclipseClan

Description:
    Acornstar is a lithe and scrawny dark ginger spiraled tabby tom with uncommon chocolate brown eyes. He has a creamy underbelly, muzzle, paws, and tail tip. He has a triangular shaped head and large, round eyes. Acornstar has messy, long fur and a tinged silver muzzle. Short claws and a long plume-like tail. Lots of scars along his neck and forelegs.

Personality:
    When he was growing up, he was a brave tom. As he went through heartbreak after being deserted by his one love and best friend, he found out that life was harder than he had expected; he became quiet and reserved. Now, as a senior warrior, he is motherly and very loving; he will not turn any cat down. He is a timid cat and is almost always nervous as he is expecting the worst. He is over 80 moons old, which means that he is also incredibly wise. Sometimes he is reluctant to give his opinions, as he may upset others, but he tries his best. He is very clumsy, as his name was Acorncrash at one point in time. Overall, Acornstar is a soft, gentle, motherly, and warm cat who is very timid.

Strengths:
    Great public-speaker, even though he is very shy and needs a lot of preparation. He is amazing at calming cats down and helping out others. Incredible hunter. Good at climbing and hiding - very sneaky if he wants. Good at preparing for battle, even if it isn't often; he makes sure everything is okay before he moves in to fight.

Flaws:
    Terrible fighter. Always trips over things that aren't there. He isn't very quick and has bad coordination. Doesn't want to have emotions because it ruined him once, so he always tries to conceal them. Doesn't know when to stop when he starts something.

Backstory:
    When he was just an apprentice, he fell in love with a cat named Ashenrose, who was the medicine cat apprentice at the time. He and Ashenrose were the best of friends and he soon fell for her, while she fell for another cat. Tsunamistar (leader before Acornstar), a kit at the time, started hanging around him and Ashenrose, and he treated Tsunamistar like a daughter. This rejection of love from Ashenrose caused Acornstar to become broken; he was, from there on, kind and less brave than he usually would ever be. Ashenrose died and nothing much happened after that, other than Acornstar finding out who Ashenrose's mate was and him getting heartbroken. Tsunamistar became leader and she elected him as deputy right away. Acornstar changed his warrior name from Acorncrash to Acornpelt because he wanted to start anew and forget about Ashenrose. Tsunamistar left and Acornstar became leader, getting only 7 lives, as Tsunamistar had kept one. Acornstar found a new mate named Willowroot, but then she passed away when the EclipseClan camp was invaded by Burnt and the rouges. He lost 3 lives fighting for his Clan that day. He then found a new mate, named Alderwhisker, who was special to him, as he wasn't alone with being lost in life. (He later named Alderwhisker as his deputy and died by suicide, by jumping off of a high ledge in camp and getting impaled.)

Drama:
    ^^^ anything right there. He had a very dramatic life.

Why Would This Be A Good Character?:
    Acornstar, as a character, has symbolism. I made him to represent mental illness in order to bring awareness to it. He is really well-developed (spent a year making him) and he has a profound backstory.

Name (so you can be credited, can be IGN or Forum):
    chesttremolo22 or Trem

8. Space_Landon

Space_Landon New Member

30%
    Thank you for your response! Wow! That is a really well-developed character that definitely does bring awareness to mental illnesses! I can almost certainly imagine him being a part of this story! I will definitely consider it :)

9. Le Amazing Ocelot

Le Amazing Ocelot Retired Retired

20%
    hi I'm making up this character as I s p e a k
    Cat's Name: Lilacblossom
    Cat's Clan: Torrentclan ayE
    Description: A Havanna Brown cat, breeds are fun
    Personality: A spunky? is that a word? cat, joking,
    Strengths: Fighting, comebacks, roas ts,
    Flaws: Can't hunt very well, has a difficult time truly opening up to others,
    Backstory: u h make it u p idk
    Drama: she thinks jake paul is cool and everyone's like ??? why?
    Why Would This Be A Good Character?: u h I don't know, man
    Name (so you can be credited, can be IGN or Forum): ya boi Oec

10. Space_Landon

Space_Landon New Member

30%
    Thank you for your response! This character seems interesting with a little more development. Quick question, though: Is your char a high rank or just a regular warrior?

Hello everyone! I have just recently added to the template role so I know who's a deputy, medicine cat, or med app. For the people who have already registered, you don't need to add that in. For the new ones here, please add that. If they are just a warrior, just put warrior there. Thank you! ^-^

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2017 at 2:08 AM
  11. James Dailey

James Dailey Well-Known Member

93%
    Cat's Name: Forgottenstar
    Cat's Clan: Torrentclan
    Cat's Role (deputy, medicine cat, med app): Leader :p
    Description: Forgottenstar is a tall dark she with splats of grey and white all over her body. She has soft eyes, that are an icy blue. White muzzle and a grey tail tip. Long claws from her whole family line (It's super long lmbo) long tail that isn't fluffy a t a l l.
    Personality: Sweet and kind she with a violent taste for blood (hahha i know c a n n i b a l). She loves fighting, but doesn't like it when her clanmates fight. She loves the ones close to her, even though she has some issues h a h
    Strengths: Forgotten is a strong fighter and leader. She takes charge in the toughest situations, and loves leading her loyal (Hopefully) clanmates.
    Flaws: She has abandonment issues and she also is very stubborn. She also doesn't like to commit to anything, that is why she has lost so many relationships with a lot of cats :(
    Backstory: Forgotten was once a rogue and aunt to her niece, Rosebud (haha famous) but she left when Rosebud died. She ventured far out into the forest, finding a cat she truly loved. His name was Jupiter. Soon, he left her for another she, even though she was pregnant with his kits. Her heart was broken and she left to join a clan. She soon found Torrentclan and asked to join and ya boom backstory. It really sucks lol
    Drama: She had a miscarriage and she cannot carry kits anymore. :(
    Why Would This Be A Good Character?: She is really mysterious and is very good for some love drama you know? She would be greta for forbidden love or other things lol
    Name (so you can be credited, can be IGN or Forum): Sona yo

12. Space_Landon

Space_Landon New Member

30%
    Thank you for your response! It's a good character with a little bit of work! I'm really glad that you responded for this, and I will definitely consider it, since I can sort of plan out how she'll go into the story! Thank you :)

13. James Dailey

James Dailey Well-Known Member

93%
    yep! Thanks!

14. Le Amazing Ocelot

Le Amazing Ocelot Retired Retired

20%
    I guess you can decide, bro. I'm just here to give sugg esti on s