[Forest of FallenLight] Introducing SleetClan

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Cockatoo123, Mar 8, 2018.

By Cockatoo123 on Mar 8, 2018 at 3:05 AM
  1. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

Hello everybody, we are excited to announce a new 5th clan to our server, SleetClan.

Originally our public pack, The Pack of Falling Sleet, after this month's gathering, the pack has now become a clan.
    SleetClan is completely open to the public for roleplaying, like DriftClan, MeadowClan and EclipseClan, so don't hesitate to start exploring. Currently, the clan still resides in their pack camp, but will be moving to a proper clan camp shortly, so stay tuned. More information about clan traits can be found in spawn, but we will be updating the board quite a bit as the clan grows. Special thanks to SmokeyTheHorse, who originally suggested a new clan, as well as everyone who helped build and/or plan our new clan. I hope everyone has a blast roleplaying, and thank you all for your continued support with this server.

Thank you,

TsundereCockatoo (Cockatoo123)
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2018
    • Like Like x 1

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Cockatoo123, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Birmanista
      I'm very excited to see how this turns out, especially roleplay-drama-wise.
      A-also, where did EclipseClan go??? Did it get replaced by DriftClan's evil twin, DriftClan??
    2. Hilow Peoples!
      Hilow Peoples!
      Oh good! I got a bit nervous when I saw the giant PoFS sign was gone at spawn. I can't wait to start roleplaying! I'm really excited to see how apprentices from other clans react - they are usually the most opposed to change - and how the members of Sleetclan will adjust to clan life.
    3. Cockatoo123
      eclipseclan? I don't know her