Fortnite

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by Reeselizz, Apr 14, 2018.

1. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

Sigh... I never thought I'd make a thread about Fortnite, but here I am.

I've played Fortnite twice, never did well, and I blame that on two things.
    1. I'm a Newb
    2. The controls are weird

Basically, Fortnite is where you drop out of a plane thing, and you have to collect materials/weapons. There is a starting total of 100 players, and you all basically have to survive/fight one another. The borders close in on you too. Fortnite where I live, is probably the most played game, on mobile and Xbox. There's a kid in my Spanish class who watches Fortnite videos on youtube during class??? pft what even

Anyways, have you ever played Fortnite? If so, do you enjoy it, why or why not? I wAnT yOUr thOUghtS

2. UnMuteYaBoy

UnMuteYaBoy Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

20%
    I've played PUBG Fortnite my computer... It was really bad cause my MAC doesn't have a great FPS, so I couldn't do anything. Ive played it on my PHONE however, and I found it quite enjoyable.
    Cant play it on my phone if Im connected to my school's wifi, though

3. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

58%
    Oof. I hear my brother screaming over it all the time. I think it's alright... Tbh I don't really understand the hate for it but equally I don't understand the praise for it.

4. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

70%
    Stop playing fortnite. Don't become one of those people who post their wins on snapchat.

5. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

oof
    I don't think it's a terrible game, but I also don't understand how people can play it for like, 12 hours straight??? ya know what I mean??

6. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

58%
    Agreed. I also don't understand why everyone has a problem with people enjoying and playing a game. I mean, if they're enjoying it, you shouldn't put them down for having fun? Y'know?

• Like Like x 1
  7. BryIsDank

BryIsDank Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

30%
    Oh thank goodness I haven't done that. Honestly that just seems really weird. "I won a free video game!" like okay good job I guess?

8. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

70%
    I just find it dull overall rip

9. Birmanista

Birmanista Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

35%
    I never liked Fortnite, and probably never will. Always thought it was a huge rip off of so many games before it, and even now all the kids in my class keep playing it on their phones (in class) and screaming about how many wins they got. Plus it kinda ruined one of my favorite words, fortnight, so... yeah. oops

10. Anju

Anju Retired Staff Member Retired

45%
    You drop out of a battle bus, which is a blue school bus hanging from a hot air balloon, and the borders aren't borders, it's the storm, Reese. :mad:
    Haha joking about the mad face xD
    I do play Fortnite, but not a lot to be completely honest.
    I usually spend my time on Fortnite Save the World, not Battle Royale.
    (Battle Royale is the one with 100 players, the storm, and the battle bus, and Save the World is a PvE game with zombies and stuff)