Furry Paws

Discussion in 'Website games' started by Reeselizz, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

94%
    Hey guys! My friend Smokey showed me this amazing game! It's called Furry Paws and it's based off doggos : ) Furry Paws is also free so that's a plus! This wonderful game is basically where you own some doggos, (there are a ton of different dog breeds). You can breed, show, and sell/buy your doggos and it's tons of fun!

Breeding- You have to have two dogs of the same breed or else you can't breed. If you only have one dog and you don't have the space or money to buy another dog, then you can go to the Market. Then you can go to breeding listings and choose a dog that is the same breed. You wont get to keep the dog you breed with, but you can keep the litter. When you have a litter of puppies, there can be from 1-12 puppies. Unfortunately, you can only keep one puppy. But, you can sell the other puppies to get some money : )

Money- Money is super easy to get! Everyday you get your salary. When you first start, your salary will be about $1,500. Another way to get money is to sell your dogs/puppies. The puppers that you can't keep, you can sell and get a lot of money. Then, you can also have a store, (I think you have to reach level 5 to be able to open up a store), but you can sell things like collars, leashes, etc. in that shop. Lastly, you can play games! There are games such as Toy Finder where you have to find your dogs lost ball. When you find the ball, you usually get around $800-$5000. Toy Finder helps a lot when you're running low on money.

If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask! I hope you all check this game out and a special thanks to Smokey who showed this game to me!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mac

Mac Retired Retired

40%
    This seems entertaining! I'll go check it out.

• Like Like x 1
  3. CookieNerd

CookieNerd Retired Retired

15%
    I checked this game out and it's pretty fun!

4. Reeselizz

94%
    You totally should! It's tons of fun and I've already got Reshi addicted xD

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    This game is really cool. It's fun and keeps you occupied. Plus, the puppers have nice designs!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Reeselizz

94%
    You really should check it out!

I'm glad you enjoy it!

7. Superstitious-MM-Smokey

Superstitious-MM-Smokey Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

56%
    If you have any questions feel free to ask me also!

8. AmberTheTato

AmberTheTato In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

39%
    Sounds really cute and fun! Anything with doggos sounds cute. Hopefully, I can download and play.