Glitteringdude

Discussion in 'The Dusk Forum of Graphical Appreciation' started by Birmanista, Mar 31, 2018.

1. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    glitterdude.png
    Here she is!! The one and only!! Glitteringstar!!! I had to redraw it after spending like, idk, a majority of the week drawing because my computer decided to Be Utterly Stupid and delete what I was working on without saving. How fun : )

Anyways, I do know the paws/legs look a bit wonky, heck, the entire drawing in general looks a bit wonky, but that's because I'm not used to drawing cats, for some,, odd reason,,,

Also: because I don't like shading, does anyone have any advice for me for a more, idk, cartoonish?? look?? style??? because a lot of cartoons or just cartoony drawings in general look amazing with little to no shading and I need to know the secrets behind that.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Hannahmudkip28

Hannahmudkip28 Console Games Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
  3. KadyTheLlama

KadyTheLlama Well-Known Member

45%
    So pretty! I got the description all wrong... :oops:

4. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    Thank you!! <3
    Don't worry, I forgot the whole lilac color point part when putting the description in the requests

Also also: I'm not liking the fact that I put it over a blank background, I should've went with my original idea from when I was making the first (now gone forever) version where I was putting her against a night sky background. Might try that out later if I'm not tired.

5. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    17000 times better than what I can draw rip, amazing Birm

6. Hilow Peoples!

Hilow Peoples! Well-Known Member

93%
  7. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

94%
    She's so cute! :) Nice drawing!

8. itswheatyall

itswheatyall Well-Known Member

93%
    Awesome foundation if you don’t draw cats much! I can already see how amazing you’re gonna be at that good cat art