Global Rule: Copying our Servers

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by NoMansLand, Aug 3, 2017.

By NoMansLand on Aug 3, 2017 at 1:25 PM
  1. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    Hi MyFallen,

I want you to know that there is a global rule that effects all MyFallen servers, We've kept it under wraps as we've never really had any issues with it but this is going to have to be done now.

If you COPY a MyFallen Server, You WILL be banned FROM that MyFallen Server PERMANENTLY.

For Example, if you open a Creative server and called it "Morvus" than you'd be banned pretty quickly as it's just a take on "Corvus", and it's not cool.

If you open up a server exactly like Toxic but called it "I can't believe it's not Toxic" then we'll be confused just like we are when we eat "I can't believe it's not butter".

If you open up a server and COPY every little thing from us for example:

1. Our Clans (Even if you rename them, We do know)
    2. Our Tags
    3. Our Name (Even if you modify it a little)

We will know. We're not stupid. Seriously.

We spend alot of Money on our servers to be able to run servers that are fun, free and open for everyone, This includes our logo's which belong and are copyright to us.

Our staff spend alot of time researching, making, building and helping on their server, if you want to come along and just copy our server for your own personal gain, there's a special place for you on MyFallen and that's called the Ban pile.

FYI: If you have bought a Premium rank and get banned for this offence, guess what? You can't get a refund. You agreed to it on our store when you purchased the rank.

If you don't believe me:
    If you cannot read that then I'll make it easier:

* If you are banned / jailed: You will not receive any payment back unless a mistake was made by MyFallen Staff, this time will be given back to you upon discretion of the MyFallen Staff, You may request this time at MySupport

* Permanent ban's will not result in a refund of any packages.

We don't make mistakes. Trust us.

Thanks in advance,

Kris

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by NoMansLand, Aug 3, 2017.