Horse Eden Eventing

Discussion in 'Website games' started by Superstitious-MM-Smokey, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Superstitious-MM-Smokey

Superstitious-MM-Smokey Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

56%
    Okay, I know what you're thinking, "Oh wow a horse game, how surprising. This is the crazy horse lady." but unlike most games, it offers beautiful artwork, genetics, and realistic things you would expect to find in the real horse world.

"Horse Eden Eventing is a online horse SIM game focused on Eventing, that is free to join. Train, breed, and show your virtual horses in dressage, show jumping, and cross country.

Your horses are only half the equation though! To succeed you need to hire and train up riders. We feature a realistic show system. The perfect combination of horse and rider can climb to the top and enter Championship competitions with year-end Awards. The best of the best can reach International level and compete in the Horse Eden World Games.

Our game horses have advanced color genetics and inheritable traits that are passed down to their offspring. Play on your own, or form a team with other members. Take your horses and riders on trail rides to relax, enroll in specialty training clinics, or host your own shows and auctions. Build your stable by adding barns, pastures, arenas, and crop fields. " -Horse Eden Eventing Website

That's the summary straight from the site, but it offers more. It has fun mini games to play as well as forums to chat with other players and RP you and your horses. Now this does mean that since it is realistic that it deals with more life like things, such as money, training, breeding, age, ect. But if you happen to like that, all the better! You can buy more horses, train them, sell them, and breed them. Once the horse reaches 18, it can't breed. I recommend looking up geldings in the horse directory in game and buying a few for cheap, they are easy to train and make money.
    You can train your horses in: all events, show jumping, dressage, or cross county. If you chose to train the horse in one discipline instead of all, they will advance faster in that area.
    Horses also have ratings, EEE is the best, and it is what others want. The higher up the letters, the easier and faster they train. Getting a PEP or any other combination with one or two E's isn't that hard or expensive, because of this you should look up horses for sale before using a capture pass.
    It's a great game, you should check it out if you happen to love horses like me! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

2. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

94%
    This game is so cool and amazing I already love it xD