1. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
  2. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    I win :wub:

• Old Old x 1
  3. Queen of Scots

Queen of Scots Community Manager: Member Experience Staff Member Community Manager

83%
  4. smittywits

smittywits Guest

You all three lose.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2011
  5. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
  6. NoMansLand

63%
  7. Jehosophat_MFGC

54%
    I. am. at. work.

I'm worried about the forums.

and...

I WIN!

8. Queen of Scots

Queen of Scots Community Manager: Member Experience Staff Member Community Manager

83%
    No honestly, without a doubt

I win :)

9. Jehosophat_MFGC

54%
    Errmmm, my competitive nature won't allow you to win...sorry.

I WIN!

10. Queen of Scots

83%
    No sorry .........

I win B)

11. smittywits

smittywits Guest

Logic dictates that since I posted last...

I win!

12. NoMansLand

63%
    But the logic eludes you.

Thus I won.

13. Jehosophat_MFGC

54%
    Logic is for pansies. I win!

14. NoMansLand

63%
    But.. But.. But.. your a teacher..

FYI: I win.

15. Queen of Scots

83%
    Failure is not an option.....

I win

16. NoMansLand

63%
    But now it is.

<3

I win.

17. Queen of Scots

83%
    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you and for this

:wub:

I win

18. NoMansLand

63%
    there is no fear.

You were incorrect, thus I win.

19. Jehosophat_MFGC

54%
    I win. No need to explain why :p

20. Queen of Scots

83%
    Losers live in the past, I am in the present and working towards the future so therefore......

I win :p