MyFallen 5 Year Anniversary

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by NoMansLand, Aug 1, 2016.

By NoMansLand on Aug 1, 2016 at 3:27 AM
  1. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    Hi Everyone,

I hope you are all doing well, I would like to announce that for our 5 Year Anniversary is fast approaching, August 4th to be precise. When we first started out we had just a single game called Crysis 3, then a few weeks later we moved to Minecraft.

That's when Phoenix was born, over the years we added in Mercury, FallenLight, Corvus, Toxic. Some servers were launched and sadly failed, Xtreme, Tekky, Feed The Beast where some of them that failed.

But I digress, we wouldn't be where we are today with out people like you, Our darling members. So today, the team are extremely happy to announce that we will be offering

~ 35% OFF ~

All packages on MyFallen, These will not reflect packages recently purchased and will only reflect packages purchased now. So go ahead and buy some packages, For one week only!

Start Time: 08/01/2016 (1st of August 2016)

Finish Time: 08/07/2016 (7th of August 2016)

Chargeback & Requesting refunds will result in your account being banned from purchasing again. This is automatic by the software and cannot be undone at this time.

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by NoMansLand, Aug 1, 2016.