Opinions on Infinity War

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by Mythic Gaming, May 14, 2018.

1. Mythic Gaming

Mythic Gaming Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    Hey guys, with the drop of such a big movie like Infinity War I was interested to see some people's opinions on it. Try to keep it spoiler free so those who are still conflicted on seeing it can come and take a look and see if they want to. Personally I think it was the best Marvel movie so far, but I'd love to see your guys' opinions on it!

2. Hannahmudkip28

Hannahmudkip28 Console Games Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    *tears* thats about it, probably the most i've cried at a movie theater

3. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

70%
    You should've aimed for the head.

But honestly, it was a great movie and I will say until the end of time that the ending plot twist is an amazing one.

4. Birmanista

Birmanista Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

35%
    It's frankly one of the best movies I've ever had the joy of watching, ever. Only movie I've ever cried tears of sadness for (not tears of pain and confusion, that would be invasion of the neptune men and hobgoblins), especially in a movie theater. Highly recommend it, I never saw the ending coming, honestly.

5. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

94%
    I haven't seen this movie, and I don't plan on seeing it either, but from what people have said it's very good, but also sad.