Origin Rp

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Plu_Boi, Apr 1, 2018.

1. AwesomePuppy

AwesomePuppy Well-Known Member

93%
    Rana once again pulled herself onto the platform, pondering on the fact that this was the third time she had done such this day -- if it was still just one day. My life has been turned into a jumble of one startling event after another with barely any time inbetween to breathe. The girl wandered over to wherever the food had been left and snaked a hand forward to snatch an apple from among the supplies. This, of which, she immediately started eating with a gusto only a child who has lived on the streets could understand.

2. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    "You better not." He let his shoulders slump, turning his attention to Nick. "Sorry you had to see that, pal." He mumbled in apology, "When you're all patched up, how about I sketch you a new tattoo, huh?"

3. BryIsDank

BryIsDank Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

30%
    Jax are the rest of his food, having calmed down a bit. He laid down on the crate he was on, resting his head on his arm. He didn’t trust Gray, but he should give him a chance... right?

4. Plu_Boi

Plu_Boi Well-Known Member

20%
    Nicholas smiled weakly and nodded “Sure....” but he didn’t have his eyes on Gray he had them trailing off towards Jax, he frowned and looked up at the ceiling.

5. AwesomePuppy

93%
    Rana, once again leaning up against a wall calmly, worked her way through the apple. "Well, that was anticlimactic."

6. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    "The police are going to be on high alert for a few days, is there enough food to sustain everybody here?" Gray asked, scanning the area. "If not, someone has to sneak food in."

7. Plu_Boi

20%
    “Well we have some food, the last time someone went out to get food they got stabbed.” Nick sighed and fiddled with his fingers remembering some of what happened that day.

8. BryIsDank

30%
    Jax overheard Nick talking about when he had went to get some food, his heart sinking a little. Letting out a sigh, he rolled around to face the pair who were still taking.

9. Cockatoo123

39%
    "How many people do we have in total? We can ration the food out, and decide whether or not we can live off of it." Gray walked to the fridge, opening it and examining the different foods.

10. Plu_Boi

20%
    Nicholas got up into a sitting position and huffed “How should I know? We got like a snake, lizard girl, Jax, Cap, and I don’t know who else.” He picked up a stick from the ground and drew stuff on the ground.

11. AwesomePuppy

93%
    Rana, only half focused on the coversation, mumbled, "I actually prefer my raven side..."

12. BryIsDank

30%
    Jax was snoring on the crate at this point, having wasted all his energy on despising Gray. His hand dangled off the crate.

13. Cockatoo123

39%
    "Okay, bird, snake, same person. So if we have 6 people these rations can last us... 4 days. 5 if we let ourselves go a bit more hungry." He calculated, tapping his chin, "We'd have to eat the perishables first, then the canned stuff. And if we run out, we'll send someone who's not injured out. Someone who can carry a lot, but isn't too tall."

14. Plu_Boi

20%
    Nicholas hummed “And this is why you were the leader in our unit.” He scratched his head, “I’m not good at that kind of stuff.”

15. AwesomePuppy

93%
    Rana shifted, "I can carry a good amount and I'm not too tall, I don't think. So I could probably go, if wanted. Plus, none of you really know me so if I get caught and they kill me you have no one to grieve."

16. Mythic Gaming

Mythic Gaming Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    Brandon looked up "Seeing as how I am the only human here and I hold a military rank it would be best if I went" he said

17. Plu_Boi

20%
    Nicholas chuckled at what Cap said "Used to hold a military rank, also since officers are about what makes you think they haven't found out you left them?" he looked straight at Brandon.

18. Mythic Gaming

33%
    Brandon replied sternly "My company would never give me away!"

19. Plu_Boi

20%
    "Are you sure? What if they saw you right now help filthy and illegal hybrids? Huh tell me if they wouldn't give you away." Nick crossed his arms looking at Brandon with tense eyes.

20. Mythic Gaming

33%
    Brandon was getting uncharacteristically angry at what Nick was saying "You don't know my company! We fought and bled for this rotting government! They followed my orders into their graves! We fought our own battle brothers to save our unit of Hybrids! Do not talk to me about my company!"