Out of all the FL characters you've ever made, which one is your all-time favorite?

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by Birmanista, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Birmanista

Birmanista Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

35%
    This question has been bugging me for the past, gosh, I dunno, two days or so? Personally I wanted to share it with you all, because I can.

And honestly, this question's a bit hard for me to answer, because I've made so many characters, some of them lost to time (or at least the revision history for google slides because i keep all my characters there for easy reference), but all time favorite would definitely have to be Stormingsky. She's definitely my oldest character to date (that's still alive), and one of my favorites to rp, especially when she was an apprentice. A really close second favorite would probably have to go to Larkcall. He's incredibly fun to rp and has a Ton of Sass and Anger. Also probably Peregrinepaw, from way back when in EC (even before I had a high rank, even before TC, probably even when the Tribe was still up too). She was one of my first dramatic characters, heh.

How about you guys? Who are your favorite FL characters that you roleplay?

2. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

94%
    Hahah, I've also made tons of characters! Crowstar is fun to rp, along with Stumpykit! Crow is very much like me, so he's pretty easy, and fun to rp him. Stumpykit is soooo cute and super super fun to rp. I think those are my main two that I really like to rp!

3. BryIsDank

BryIsDank Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

35%
    Freaking Charredsplash. Y'all remember the glorious mess that was this hot medicine cat of Torrentclan. I mean, he was literally shipped with like 3/4 of FL. I made him like 3 seconds before the medicine cat apprentice was going to be chosen and I was like "Oh okay, he's the medicine cat now." From there he turned in to an enigma that I still can't figure out...

4. Plu_Boi

Plu_Boi Well-Known Member

20%
    Hmm out of all my characters, I would say either Treewatcher of Dc or Jaysong of Mc. Those two are my favorites out of almost all of them.

5. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    Brightstar, as bad as I was at roleplaying when she was a thing, was my first, and most rped character. Her and her 48 kits will forever remain in my heart

6. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    Smoggyskies! I am super attached to her not only because she was based off me, but she was also my first high rank character. She has an unique history that varies from a lot of other medicine cats, and to me that makes her special :)

7. Mythic Gaming

Mythic Gaming Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    This is a hard one for me as I have my first major character, Thunderclaw, while he was kinda bland I loved him dearly, and Wolfpelt, my first Wolf- character out of four as he was a bit more developed and I LOVED the story that he spun with Cherryblossom and Goldenpaw, and honestly if I wasn't an emotionless robot thinking about it would probably bring a tear to my eye.

8. Anju

Anju Retired Staff Member Retired

70%
    Currently....
    Vireopaw
    And of course
    Coriandersprig.

Mainly because they’re both like me in different ways.