Requests + Art

Discussion in 'The Dusk Forum of Graphical Appreciation' started by itswheatyall, May 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. itswheatyall

itswheatyall Well-Known Member

93%
    AD33C158-DF24-4A48-8799-6B1E0AE9832A.jpeg 1E7AFBA8-BB3F-460B-9D1B-197CE358EF3C.jpeg F5E64AF1-E0C2-4829-BB3D-4255EB49085B.png Hey! I wanna draw more so post requests below! I can draw ALMOST everything so please don’t ask too much of me, but I can draw doggies and catties and hoomans tand anthro the best. Here’s some examples!

I might not be able to do all of the requests if there are multiple, but please don’t ask for propaganda bc those are difficult, more like “heads” like Rin or busts like the lion.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Anju

Anju Retired Staff Member Retired

70%
    Something like Rin’s maybe for my request!!

Character: Vireopaw of DriftClan

Description: She is a dark grey she-cat with dark orange and black patches around her fur. She has amber eyes and a white left ear.

Expression: Simple, relaxed. Neutral emotions.

Extra: Maybe her name written in the D.C. colours and a butterfly by her right ear? Idk you don’t have to do it lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cougarstripe

Cougarstripe New Member

30%
    BEAUTIFUL!!!! *insert clapping emojis here*

I know you asked but I don't want it to be too hard on ya! Would you mind doing Batchaser, Groomp bab? He's a black tom with blue eyes and a dead left paw. Sarcastic, hotheaded, kinda mean. But only if ya wanna do it! No pressure. Thanks if you do, though!
    :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

94%
    Hey! Can I please have a Rin sorta drawing :p

Character: Crowbeak of Eclipseclan <3

Description: Black tom with a fluffy chest, which is white. He has sparkling navy blue eyes.

Expression: Happy; smiling

Extra: His name (don't care what color, just have it match please!), and something lol like a butterfly cause lol hey self!1!1

Thank you so much, Wyatt!

5. itswheatyall

93%
    4809998E-A683-499B-B26A-65801B2703CE.jpeg
    Here she is! I gave her lizard feet prints for her pupils since she likes them so much ;)

6. Anju

Anju Retired Staff Member Retired

70%
    Aah! I love this so much! I go to an art school and am really only good at realism, so I don't usually draw like this. But, this is absolutely perfect. Thank you Wyatt! I love the splotches as well!
    I might need to come back and request a for reference sheet art or something (maybe pay I'm not sure) if you'd like hehe

• Like Like x 1
  7. itswheatyall

93%
    holy guacamole a commission would help me out so much if you ever had the chance
    i’m so glad you enjoyed it!

• Like Like x 1
  8. itswheatyall

93%
    82E93DD3-D668-4DBA-83DE-99581EE33FF4.png Number two!
    I put broken paw pads as his left pupil to symbolize his damaged paw. Idk what he’s scowling at but this helped me get a grip on eyebrows and eyes with expressions. Hope ya like it!

9. itswheatyall

93%
    9DDB03D9-CFDB-42EC-928F-72B118D8908C.png One Crowbeak comin right up! Sorry there’s so much open space. Ya said he had sparkling eyes so ;) I gave him some shines for his pupils! I hope you like it :,).

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hannahmudkip28

Hannahmudkip28 Console Games Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    Your art is so cute omg!!! i don't really want anything but i really do like your work!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

94%
    Thank you sooo much! This is so cute :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    I'd like to request something, too, if you're not too busy! Maybe something like the first or second picture (I'm not really picky!). Whatever is easiest.

He's actually a real person and not a character, so hopefully that's okay! His name is Lachlan, and he's one of my favorite YouTubers.

Description: Tall, blonde boy with long limbs, haha. Really pretty blue eyes.
    Expression: Maybe a little smile? He's pretty chill and laid-back, but he's also a little childish sometimes.

Extra: He wears wears a lot of snapbacks/ball caps and headbands, so if he could be wearing one of those that's be super cool!

Thank you so much!

• Like Like x 1
  13. itswheatyall

93%
    thanks so much!!

14. itswheatyall

93%
    So glad you liked it!

15. itswheatyall