Sandpaw's Backstory: Roachjaw

Discussion in 'Cats' started by X_Eaglefrost_X, Oct 13, 2017.

1. X_Eaglefrost_X

X_Eaglefrost_X Member

80%
    So yeah, this is Sandpaw's backstory. Starring Roachjaw. I've run it past Avis, she says it's okay, so here ya go:

The Cats

Heath: Heath is a sleek, short haired tom,

with a golden pelt. He has green eyes,

and a long, bushy tail.

Roachjaw: Roachjaw is a reddish-brown,

heavily built tom with a sharp jaw, yellow eyes, and a bobtail.

The Story

Heath slid out of the hole, a plump rabbit in his jaws. He started padding back to the forest. When he got to the outskirts, he paused. The golden tom had heard a twig snap from under a small birch. He saw a dark, reddish shape crouching down, barely visible in the forest’s shadow. He sighed. It was that strange cat that had been stalking him and his family for three days. He shrugged, and continued back to their nest in the tree. The other cat stalked forward, blocking his path. It was a tom, Heath realised.

“What do you think you’re doing?” he demanded.

Heath looked surprised. “It’s obvious isn’t it? I’m hunting.” The other cat snarled. “Of course. I mean, what are you doing on my territory?” he growled, leaning forward, trying to intimidate Heath. He could smell the other cat’s rancid breath. Heath tilted his head quizzically. “Territory? Are you one of those Clan cats?”

The other cat snorted. “What, one of those cowards? Of course not, I’m better than any of them.” he spat, the contempt clear in his voice.

Heath was intrigued. “Who are you then?”

The other cat ignored him and continued. “As I was saying, you’re hunting in my territory, therefore you will give me that rabbit.”

Heath shook his head. “This is all I’ve caught, I can’t give it to you.”

The other tom was angered by this. “Well, if you won’t let me take my prey, I’ll take something else… your life!” he spat. His forepaw lashed out, his claws unsheathed, and slashed across Heath’s throat.

Heath’s lifeless body slumped to the ground. The other cat padded away, into the forest, leaving the rabbit behind...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. robotwarriorp

robotwarriorp Well-Known Member

33%
  3. X_Eaglefrost_X

X_Eaglefrost_X Member

80%
    Danke, I wrote the last part while I was so bored I was half asleep, so I wasn't sure how good it was. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

4. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Minecraft Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

20%
    This is interesting so far! I'm excited to see what happens to my favorite DC app. :p

5. X_Eaglefrost_X

X_Eaglefrost_X Member

80%
    Bedankt, I'm probably gonna take a while on the second part, but I'll post it here when I'm done. I'll also update The Characters section.