Spoopy Mafia

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Pengu, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Pengu

Pengu Retired Retired

33%
    We didn't get enough people to have the game ready in time for Halloween ;-; BUT we will be doing Christmas! Now for the introduction. (Also, some of the roles will be based off of Town of Salem XD)

*You and several others walk into the big mansion, attending a party. Your host walks down the grand staircase, decorated with garlands and wreaths, welcoming everyone.* Hello! Welcome to the MyFallen Christmas Party! I am your host, Penguin but you can call me Pengu. This party shall take course over the month of December and before entering this house, you already agreed to stay in this house. Of course, there may be some people who pass by to stay for a day or two, but they won't be staying to the whole of it. You may take off now to place claim to your own room. I shall go make sure dinner is being prepared. If you need help or assistance, you may ask for one of the servants. *Pengu nods and heads off to make sure dinner was being prepared.* And one last note, Dolph is helping host too. *Pengu said as she popped her head in one last time.*

Rules

1. All MyFallen rules apply.

2. No telling people your role or side (Unless it's Mafia to Mafia)

3. This plays in real time, no timeskips. Each irl day is equal to one day in rp. This helps make rp time synch up with real time. This plays on EST (East Coast Time)

4. Each night, you may use your role unless you are dead or instructed otherwise.

5. Play fair. No Mary Sues or pretty much invincible characters.

6. You must be able to post at least once a day. Unless you cannot post because you cannot be online, just say you are sick and confined to your bed or contact me.

7. If you have a question, PM me. I am open to all questions as well as role suggestions.

8. Do not start to roleplay until I verify and after the roll call.

9. You do not get to choose your role. So please don't ask.

10. Every day, there will be a lynch. If you are voted to be lynched, you will stand trial before everyone at the party. You have the right to defend yourself and for others to defend you. After you state your defence, everyone will vote either Guilty or Innocent. The vote is ruled by majority and if there is a tie, they go free as Innocent. There is no changing this unless they are chosen to be lynched again.'

11. I will set up the Mafia PM chat myself but you may only use it at night (After 6 PM EST)

12. Be nice. If your character is mean or rude, that's the character. But outside of rp, please be nice.

13. Have fun!​

Roles

Host(s)
    This is the admin of the game. They control everything and are the one(s) who notify you if you have been killed, healed from being killed, your role, ect. They also notify everyone of who has been killed, what happened last night, what was the victims role, ect. This is the only role that cannot be killed.
    Pengu
    ThatOneDolphin

Good

Comet
    You have been given a tip that Santa is lurking around.
    This is a Good role. Each night, the Detective may choose one person to accuse of being in the Mafia. If they correctly guess, the Mafia person is removed and removed from the party. If they guessed wrong, the Detective is told so by the Game Master but the person who was accused does not know. If they guessed any role who kills, that person is also removed.
    Their goal is: Find and remove all Mafia and Evil from the party.
    ???

Dasher
    You are a certified doctor from England's school of Medicine.
    This is a Good role. Each night, they may choose one person to heal. They may only use this ability on themselves 3 times. If they choose someone to heal and that person is attacked, they will be notified that yes the person was attacked and by what role.
    Their goal is: Try to keep everyone alive.
    ???

Prancer
    You are a private eye for hire and you have heard of something that's going to go down at the party.
    This is a Good role. Each night, you may observe one person and find out if they are Mafia, Evil, Good, or if they don't seem like any of them (Neutral).
    Their goal is: Find and remove all Mafia and Evil from the party.
    ???

Vixen
    You are a person that can converse with the dead. The other townspeople think it's a sin so you keep it secret.
    This is a Good role. Each night, you can talk with deceased people to hopefully find clues about their death.
    Their goal is: Converse with the dead to see who killed them.
    ???

Evil (Mafia)

Elf
    You have accompanied your Godfather to the party. You are completely loyal to your Godfather and will kill whoever he says but if the Godfather is killed, you will happily take up his role.
    This is an Evil role. This is also a Mafia role. Each night, they may suggest someone to kill but it is ultimately up to the Godfather (Who isn't actualy their Godfather). If the Godfather is killed or removed, they will become the Godfather and will lead the Mafia. They know who all the other Mafia are.
    Their goal is: Kill everyone who will not bow to the Mafia.
    ???

Snowman
    You have accompanied your Godfather to the party. You are his personal Janitor, cleaning up the corpses of those who have been killed so that no-one can inspect them.
    This is an Evil role. This is also a Mafia role. Each night, they may choose someone to clean up. This removes the corpse from the mansion and keeps everyone from inspecting them more which could give them clues. If they clean up someone who was killed that night, the other may not know they are missing. If the Mafioso is killed, they will become the Mafioso. They know who all the other Mafia are.
    ???

Santa
    You have decided to go to this party to kill of some targets of yours. All of the Mafia are completely loyal to you.
    This is an Evil role. This is also a Mafia role. Each night, they decide who they want the Mafioso to kill and which corpse they want the Janitor to clean up the Mafioso is killed or removed and there is no other Mafia to take their place, they will kill who they want themselves. They are the leader of the Mafia. They know who all the other Mafia are.
    ???

Evil (Non Mafia)

Blitzen
    You are a crazy person who can act normally but secretly wants to kill everyone by fire. You decided that this party was the best place to do it.
    This is an Evil role. Each night, they may choose someone to douse. Then the next night, they may choose to light that person on fire or douse someone else. They work for no-one.
    Their goal is: Kill everyone by fire.
    ???

Rudolph
    You are a crazy person who can act normally but secretly wants to kill everyone. You have decided that this party was the best place to do it.
    This is an Evil role. Each night, they may choose someone to kill. They work for no-one.
    Their goal is: Kill everyone.
    ???

Olive
    You have been selected by your brethren to try to turn everyone at this party to vampires.
    This is an Evil role. Each night, they may choose someone to bite or kill. If that person is chosen to bite, they awaken a vampire. If that person is chosen to kill, they will be dead unless healed by the Doctor. They work for no-one except for their fellow vampires.
    Their goal is: Turn everyone into Vampires or kill everyone.
    ???

Neutral

Cupid
    You have been heart-broken by your last lover and have decided to find another at this party.
    This is a Neutral role. At the beginning of the game, they choose one person to be in love with. That person knows that they have been chosen by the Lover. However, the Lover does not know that persons role. If who they are in love with dies, they will kill them self too within the following day, vise versa. The only person you may not choose is the Host.
    Their goal is: Hope to keep you and your lover alive.
    ???

Players

1. Penguin/Pengu (Pengu)

2.Ocelot/Oce (Le Amazing Ocelot)

3. Oliver (sammydog123)

4. Dolph (ThatOneDolphin)

5. Evelyn/Eve (JustKrispy)

6. Camilla (Cockatoo123)

7. Super/Super/Soup (yestheory)

8. Bry (BryIsDank)

9. Bella (Patchcloudy)

Applications

Name/Nickname:

Description:

Clothes:

Personality:

Example

Name/Nickname: Pengu/Penguin

Description: Tall with long dirty blond haired girl and tanned skin, blue eyes.

Clothes: Jack Skellington hoodie with grey shirt and cargo jeans.

Personality: Usually happy, smart, friendly, bookworm.​

Last edited: Nov 24, 2016
  2. Le Amazing Ocelot

Le Amazing Ocelot Retired Retired

20%
    Name/Nickname: Ocelot/Oce

Description: Dark brown hair, hazel eyes, white, slightly tanned skin, black glasses

Clothes: [​IMG] (Hermione's Yule Ball outfit & hair)

Personality: Friendly, trusting, fangirlish, Undertale trash, single o3o

3. sammydog132

sammydog132 Retired Retired

25%
    Name/Nickname: Oliver

Description: A 5'8" male with messy blonde hair. He has pale skin and looks like a ghost. He's also very scrawny, his voice is light and even soothing at times, it even has a bit of a 'trill' (if that's the word.. is that even a word?) to it.

Clothes: Wears a long, dark purple jacket with a white T-Shirt. He also wears black pants and boots, with patterns on them, and is normally seen wearing an eyepatch and other bizarre-like accessories.

Personality: He's eccentric and manipulative, though is unaware he is. He can be oddly friendly to some and be disrespectful towards others and talks about dark stuff in really cheerful and relaxed tones. He also treats everything as if it is a game as well.

4. Pengu

Pengu Retired Retired

33%
    Your both in! :)

5. Pengu

Pengu Retired Retired

33%
    Just an announcement, ThatOneDolphin (Aka, Dolph/Dolphin) is a Host alongside me

6. ThatOneDolphin

ThatOneDolphin Retired Retired

33%
    Yo, I was the host of the unpopular but first MyFallen Mafia! hERE I AM

Name: Dolph
    Desc: Pale girl with messy, dirty blonde hair, around 5'4. Grey eyes, and is thin.
    Clothes: A blue hoodie, with grey sweatpants and checkerboard shoes.
    Personality: Peppy, intelligent, explanatory.

7. JustKrispy

JustKrispy Retired Retired

58%
    Name/Nickname: Evelyn / Eve

Description: Tall, (around 5'7") with a fair build. She has semi-tanned skin which is laced with freckles on her shoulders, across her nose, and other typical areas. She has green eyes and short-cut, wavy hair that is hazel but gets darker at the tips. On the right side of her head is a small braid, along with a butterfly flip. She has a middle-range voice that is often quite concerned-sounding.

Clothes: [​IMG]

Personality: Tentative, Easy-going, Resourceful, Quite Reserved. She likes to think things through before going head-first into a decision, and doesn't like change that much, either.

8. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    Name/Nickname: Camilla (please don't call her Cam)

Description: Around 5'6, long platinum blonde hair, black tips, side braid. Japanese/German, has light violet eyes.

Clothes: Usually wears white dress shirts, black skirt + leggings and boots. She wears a black neck bow, though she has many others in different colours.

Personality: Mature and calm. She can play a lot of musical instruments, and makes music puns oops. Knows like nothing about technology. Music soothes her, and if she can't play or listen to music for a period of time, she'll grow frantic.

9. yestheory

yestheory Well-Known Member

21%
    Name/Nickname: Super/Souper/Soup :>

Description: short, non-gendered, about 5'2, with shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes with flecks of white and green. American. They look tired a lot, because they like to sleep. They have bad eyesight without their glasses, but their other senses, along with their people reading skills, are extremely keen. They are wry, though they aren't as athletic as the others.

Clothes: a camouflage shirt with an old, worn out violet hoodie, glasses, and tennis shoes. The dress they wore to the party, though, is long and silky. It's black at the top, and fades into gray, white, then purple. There are little sequins scattered around the dress, and she wore sandles.

Personality: Super is usually withdrawn, and their moods change every second. Once you get to know them, though, you'll find out that they love to eat, and will go out of their way to make their friends happy.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  10. BryIsDank

BryIsDank Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

30%
    *runs in* Did somebody say Mafia?!

Name/Nickname: Bry

Description: Tall, slender, slightly tan male with wavy, shaggy blond hair. He has rather light blue eyes wow.

Clothes: Wears a light grey shirt with a black jacket, a navy blue cap, blue tennis shoes, and khaki shorts. However, he wore a werewolf costume to the party because why not right? So yeah the shirt for the costume is slightly ripped.

Personality: He's relatable and generally very upbeat. However, he can be very serious when the time calls for it. Oh, he also can get lazy sometimes lol.

11. Patchcloudy

Patchcloudy Well-Known Member

83%
    Name/Nickname: Bella Clothes: Wears a jacket all the time, since she gets cold easily and a blue shirt and jeans blah blah blah Description: Is short small skinny naturally tan straight long brown hair and green eyes that have flecks of brown in the top of them. Personality: Is a total flirt when she's in the mood, a little depressing at times, rarely serious but can be if she wants to, weird and random, but also sweet at times. me

12. sammydog132

25%
    Also I have a question, if you don't mind me asking.
    You mentioned that this roleplay was going to be following by real life time, but what timezone(s)?

13. Pengu

Pengu Retired Retired

33%
    So sorry for not replying :mad: but its due to bad grades at the moment so I can't be on too much tho I will be checking daily. Dolph, Krispy, Cockatoo, Super, Bry and Bella, you're good and Sammy, it will be following EST. Sorry for not clarifying. Also, 3 more peeps til we can begin! Tho I still have to pass out roles and stuff \_/( :/ )\_/XD watch me fail at a shrug)

Last edited: Oct 6, 2016
  14. sammydog132

25%
    Nah, it's fine!
    Work on those grades Pengu, don't fail school
    (Best advice ever)

15. yestheory

21%
    This thing is dying. ;A;

16. Pengu

Pengu Retired Retired

33%
    XD If you can manage to get more people to apply, then that would be great! Also, quick announcement. I'm thinking of changing this to Christmas since we didn't make it in time for Halloween XD Thoughts?

17. yestheory

21%