Thank you, Lilu!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Jehosophat_MFGC, Feb 13, 2017.

By Jehosophat_MFGC on Feb 13, 2017 at 5:31 PM
  1. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    We wish to thank @Sparta (LiluTheCat) for her time as a part of our staff. Due to real life, she is retiring from moderating. Thanks for all you did while you were with us, Lilu!

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Jehosophat_MFGC, Feb 13, 2017.

• Tags:
    1. Prackers
      Prackers
      We love you Lilu. Whatever it was that made you quit from being a staff member, we hope you can overcome it.

<3
    2. Reeselizz
      Reeselizz
      Lilu, you were such fun to work with, we all love you!
    3. Dubstep_x_k1lla
      Dubstep_x_k1lla
      Best wishes too you, Lilu! You were an amazing Senior In-Game Manager and handled things well. I loved working with you, and we all love you! And no matter what, we'll always be here for you if things get tough. Thank you, Lilu!

<3
    4. Charaah
      Charaah
      Thank you so much Lilu, meeting you in real life was such a pleasure. And to also work with you on MyFallen, I'll always remember. We love you ;3;
    5. Trem
      Trem
      Thank you so much for serving MFGC as the dedicated SIGM that you were, Lilu. Even though your prefix and permissions are changed, you are still the same in my eyes; a bright minded and happy person. I wish to only the dearest that you overcome any problems that you may be facing. I'll always be here for you, and I think it's safe to say that you are valued whether you are staff or not. Thank you, Lilu!