The Greatest Time of The Year

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by flamingsalmon, May 7, 2018.

1. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

70%
    Guess what everyone? It's May! The best time of the year for someone like me! As the month of May means the Indianapolis 500! Which if you even know me in the slightest has always been one of my favorite things ever. I'm going to Indiana for memorial day to watch the 102nd running of the race. Plus while I'm down there I get to see my cousins and every time I hang out with them it's practically just a party. So, what's the best time of year for all of you guys?

2. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

94%
    Well I really love ya know, the times of the year when it's Summer Break/last day of school. Plus my birthday, and just Fall in general :p

3. Birmanista

Birmanista Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

35%
    Early May is definitely my favorite time of year, even more so than my own birthday. :p Around here, late April/early May is when all the flowers/leaves are in peak bloom, so that every time I go outside I can see a bunch of flowers in my yard, and in other people's yards!

4. flamingsalmon

70%
    Ha ha lol Birm likes "nature"

5. Birmanista

Birmanista Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

35%
    Ha ha lol looks like Rai likes "cars"

6. flamingsalmon

70%
    now listen here "Birm."

7. Hannahmudkip28

Hannahmudkip28 Console Games Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    I love when school gets out, not the weather, but i get to do nothing all day and thats great, but i love fall weather

8. flamingsalmon

70%
    Whenever school gets out is a pleasant time, but I still need to ask how. How fall weather? because for me it just brings the dread of "Oh yeah it's going to snow soon." If I was even a state further south I'd be okay with it.