The Never Ending Waters - Chapter One

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Winn, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Winn

Winn Well-Known Member

Idk I was bored so Im going to write something that I wrote a very long time ago on google docs... It's very long so be prepared! x3

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

He sat on a small wooden set beneath the tree. His head collapsed between his legs as he stared at the small puddle of deathly water. The black surface ripples back and forth before he reached out to the water. Darkness swooped around him and his hand melted into the black water. He screamed as his arm fell deeper into the never ending lap of the water against his skin. He tumbled into the hole, his scars disappearing, his clothes ripping and he fell deep into…

“Dakota!” Peter called into the banged up barn and a small sixteen year old slipped out of the small racked up building.

“Yeah, Pete?” her small voice echoed as she looked back into the darkness before dashing past him and he murmured

“What now…” He sprinted after her soon later and found herself and Mill Rock, crying in her crippled position. She looked up and drew her sleeve across her eyes, wiping away her welling tears.

“H-He left me.” she buried her head in her jeans with her arms wrapped around her knees as Peter came to sit beside Dakota.

“Mr.Ferie?” He said quietly and draped his arm around her bony shoulders because that's what best friends do or so he thought.

“Yes!” She screamed into her pants with anger and pounded her fists on the rock “He left me he left me! Why'd he have to go!” Just then he realized Mr.Ferie, her guardian, didn't leave her he died.

“I'm sorry Dakota, I should go.” he waved his hands and trotted off to leave the sobbing girl heartbroken on a haunted rock alone.

He found himself squatting below the toxic rain, his hands barely burning to pieces. He watched the rain pour and leaned against the brick, watching the black rain roll by as a familiar girl sat down and pulled her knees to her chest.

“Why'd you leave me?” She uttered focused on the black rain and he froze.

“Girls have girl problems.” He chuckled nervously.

“Oh so I'm not important!” She stood up defensively “Am I just Dakota?” she asked and turned, her ponytail whipping in the rain and she stumbled inside to sit down, he sighed and went to go join his friends.

“Hey Scratch.” he said and they turned as they always did, silently joining the popular group of friends he had. They mumbled along the path until…

“Look at your girlfriend!” Pat teased Peter.

“Pft! That thing?” he grumbled, his face hot with embarrassment as he turned to see Dakota staring back at him with worry and confusion.

“Sureeee” Scratch snapped and pushed him firmly.

“I deserve someone better than an elderly pet!” He looked at Dakota dismissively and walked away “Psh just some dirt bag.” he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What did the water do to him?

Why was Peter being a snob towards Dakota?

Read in Chapter two of "The Never Ending Waters" next!

2. Dat_Rainbow_Cat

Dat_Rainbow_Cat Well-Known Member

So pretty

Will you continue this?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2017
  3. Dusktail

Dusktail Well-Known Member

45%
    bootifuL

also i smell a new ship ;>>>

4. Dat_Rainbow_Cat

Dat_Rainbow_Cat Well-Known Member