Three Word Story (FULL STORY)

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by NoMansLand, Mar 4, 2013.

1. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    Well I thought it was about time our longest running topic got the full story written here, lets see what awesomeness you guys have made.

I'm not adding in grammar, I'll let someone else do that.

One day a strange man called notch decided to create a game to make some cash and it sure worked! Minecraft is very popular now. Later he decided to fight Bethseda. He created a game called Scrolls and decided to make another game known as 0x10c which is about space battles and power and ducktape! It sold well, as far he could know, and then notch ate a notch. He then died because it wasn't what he expected so he then disappeared. The End. Or was it? Dun dun dun! He isn't dead. He was hiding, he faked death. And started a million pound organised super mega awesome florist business and had many customers who wanted cake!!! They were disappointed, the cakes sucked. So he added a cake chef. He failed too. So Notch poisoned the stupid cakes. Not even one person died. The cake plan failed. Next they wanted to murder people so they created a giant supercallerfragilisticecspealidotious swedish mafia called the pajama boys they then killed no one because they were jewish which has nothing to do with anything at all so then they broke their oath the mafia failed.

Notch hired a(n) retired ninja assassin to butter toast Notch likes toast. But this toast.......... tasted too buttery. Notch couldn't believe how far from home he was So he started A new company! How will he make Jaffa Cakes Or slacking like without his MAFIA with their hats and little aprons when they will KILL THEM ALL destroying every one Then Notch decided to join a company called Honeydew then killed himself because Simon got a large stick and started poking then he died Then rose from HIS mom's bed Then Kermit sang THE OLD MAN then he rode But economy crashed Like America today Then Notch was working towards a new car and the car exploded. Then Notch died and minecraft stopped Then lots of MAGGOTS WERE KILLED XD PIGS RULED MINECRAFT!  Then his son Winston Pigmister, went down a hole and learned about the Philosophy of the science of GIANT MUTANT SQUIRRLES That Ate Pumpernickels AND SMELLY CHICKENS ALong with Vintagebeef Plus Notchs' Bro was an awesome guy who liked To Destroy Twitter Like your mother And yours truly wants to nuke An alien household. New Storyline begins... in a land much like here the myfallenites Klll voyaged to new land with some rabbid potato people and then they...... Killed Wild Pigs Then walked away off a cliff into the raft off a waterfall where they crashed and all lived. They set off Three naggy nannies to find coal and dig gold with SAFETY TORCHES!!!!! Then Tobuscus came and played minecraft swinging at dirt Building a house with SAFETY WATER! Then  Tobuscus had..... An amnesia attack In a furnace with Irresponsible Dad and Whiny son I dont CAAAAARREEEE But Dad, Please? I dont care WOO! Front Flip! quadrnipple back flip IN THE FAAAAACE *Fatality*  General won

New story.................. A boy went to the jungle NO NEW STORY

NEW STORY:

One Day Jeb went a walkin' out after midnight in the moonlight

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Elijahboo7

Elijahboo7 New Member

Then Jeb Died

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2013
    • Like Like x 1
  3. digger_8504

digger_8504 New Member

wow..... not sure i followed any of that but good job everybody on making a story. i just sent it off to the publishers and it is waiting approval :thumbup:

4. GeneralLihkan

GeneralLihkan Retired Staff

I WON?!! AWESOME

• Like Like x 1
  5. krockin9

krockin9 New Member

Jeb then resurected

6. LeSofia

LeSofia New Member

Jeb now lives

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
  7. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
  8. Toa Lucario

Toa Lucario Retired Staff Member Retired

44%
  9. digger_8504

digger_8504 New Member

10. GeneralLihkan

GeneralLihkan Retired Staff

11. Lilacat1

Lilacat1 New Member

12. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    NoMans? Did you watch the Yogscast and Toby? *facepalm*

13. LeSofia

LeSofia New Member

Then he died

14. Lilacat1

Lilacat1 New Member

Such a tragic ending

15. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
  16. LeSofia

LeSofia New Member

He was alive

17. Cockatoo123

39%
  18. LeSofia

LeSofia New Member

And a beard