Toxic Suggestions

Discussion in 'Toxic' started by NoMansLand, Jan 1, 2016.

1. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    Got a suggestion for Toxic? post it here!

2. nikkiwikki234

nikkiwikki234 Retired Retired

45%
    maybe having a place to sell mob drops? a place to sell mob drops might be cool in the scavengers place, since they collect anything and everything to help them survive, but it could also work in the market.

3. Pengu

Pengu Retired Retired

33%
    Or mabey a place to sell mob drops to the cannibals, OR a trade market, like where you can trade things to other factions and stuff

4. NoMansLand

63%
    Done, goto Scavengers Shop

5. Wynter

Wynter Retired Staff Member Retired

Cannibals should get their hunger restored when they kill people!

They should also eat rotten flesh without being posioned!

6. NoMansLand

63%
    #2 is being investigated. I will look into the Kill idea. Sounds like a bit more fun.

7. nikkiwikki234

nikkiwikki234 Retired Retired

45%
    more drop things in the drop shop at scavengers, like gun powder, wool, spider eyes, etc.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2016
  8. GoldenFox24

GoldenFox24 Retired Retired

65%
    I'd suggest maybe places that were abandoned and players could scout there for items or something along those lines 

9. QueenFire

QueenFire New Member

My suggestion is that we're allowed to build houses or edit the server houses. How are we supposed to survive if we can't really do anything? I know it's supposed to be an rp server, but we can't rp if we're dying every two minutes. Everything that's not apart of a house should be erased, though (ex. pixel art).