Welcome to XenForo MyFallen!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by NoMansLand, Aug 3, 2016.

By NoMansLand on Aug 3, 2016 at 5:53 AM
  1. NoMansLand

NoMansLand Community Manager: Technical Services Staff Member Community Manager

63%
    Hi Everyone,

I would like to thank you all for being with us for the past 5 years. Tomorrow (4th of August, 2016) is in fact our 5 year anniversary. So we have worked hard to bring you this new forum software. I am here to happily show you some of the new features and answer some burning questions you may have.

Why the Change?

IP.Board's Marketplace has essentially died. There is very little to no new features being implemented and people are leaving it. XenForo has alot more features and will allow us to do more for you.

What happened to my login?

All data was transferred over to XenForo including your username, password, profiles etc.

I have uploaded something to the old forums and it's not here on the new one?

You may of uploaded something whilst the transfer was in progress. Please re-upload here.

My signature is missing.

Sadly yes, some signatures where lost, why? i dont know. Mine was lost as well and I have updated it.

NEW FEATURES!

Several new features have been implemented into the new MyFallen Gaming Community for XenForo, Here I will happily post some new features.

Why have something boring? now you can have something EXCITING! We have brought back the like system, when you hover over a post from someone this will now show up on the bottom right hand side of their post.

forums - reps.png

This way you have more options to tell a member what you think of his/her posts.

New Links

Don't want to play Minecraft? Become #1 by playing in our arcade
    new links.png

As you can also see Gallery has been renamed "Media"

Soon we will be offering Resources that include but are not limited too schematics.

Staff Online

When Staff now come online the forums you will be able to see exactly who is online and what their position is.
    staff.png

One Unified theme for the whole site

With the relocation to XenForo our front page now matches the forums and more, if we add in a wiki it will have the exact same theme so it's easier on your eyes.

Unified theme.png

Shoutbox:

It's returning. I am working on it. Stay tuned.

Premium Lounge:

This is going to come soon, Every time you donate X amount (via our Donate button on the bottom of every screen) or via Buycraft (http://store.myfallen.net) you will get access to the Premium Lounge, and a shiny and pretty tag.

I need help!

Please submit a ticket at http://support.myfallen.net as we are still learning the software. So please be patient.

Stay tuned while we work on everything!!

Thanks,

NoMansLand
    Community Manager
    Technical Services

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by NoMansLand, Aug 3, 2016.