What should my next characters name be?

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by Reeselizz, Sep 5, 2017.

What name should be my next Characters?

1. Littlecreek

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Smallbee

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Oceancrash

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Howlingwind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Dustysight

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    I would like to have this character in Driftclan since all I have are I think 2 kits??? Anyways, it depends on which name is chosen for the pelt color. I I would like to have this character a she-cat, and stubborn, but charming. Please vote on the 2 that you think are best! Thanks!

2. Owlie

Owlie Member

80%
    I think Oceancrash and Smallbee are just really cute and cool names

3. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Minecraft Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

93%
    I saw Littlecreek and didn't even look at the other options lol. I'd go with Littlecreek because Spirit ya know

4. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    Howlingwind, Oceancrash, and Dustysight sound like the perfect representations of the personality that you'd like your new character to be.

I'd personally recommend Dustysight and Howlingwind because they're pretty unique names.

Smallbee and Littlecreek sound like names for very timid and sweet characters, even though Smallbee has what could be interpreted as a fierce suffix by some.

It's really up to you, seeing as you want your character to be portrayed as a stubborn yet charming she-cat.

Best of luck! :>

5. Coco_The_One_And_Only

Coco_The_One_And_Only Well-Known Member

20%
    Smallbee is super cute! I think it fits DriftClan really well.

6. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    Thanks!! I like both of those names as well, hence why I'm having such a hard time figuring out a name!
    YES! That's exactly where I got the name from!!
    Yeah, I realized that once I thought about her personality. I think if I were to use Smallbee or Littlecreek, it'd need to be for like you said a more timid and shy character.
    Awww! Thanks!!