What were you for Halloween?

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by Reeselizz, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    Halloween is pretty much known for dressing up and getting free candy, who wouldn't like this Holliday?! We all know getting free candy is one of the best parts, but so is dressing up! What were you dressed up as this year?

I was a giraffe with my friend :) even tho I'm short

2. Prackers

Prackers Well-Known Member

45%
    My Halloween this year was eh. It was rainy and I was too busy to go out, so I just greeted trick-or-treaters. I also had a really good costume. It was also too cold so if I went out the eyes of my mask would get fogged up.

3. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

45%
    Bob Ross. Just, Bob Ross. There were multiple times that I was recognized, and overall, I found it kinda funny.

4. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

70%
    I intended to be a Greek Goddess but gave up halfway, since I didn't really have an official costume. While you might say "birm what the heck just use a bedsheet or something" all of the white bedsheets are on the beds smh I'm not ruining beds.
    So instead I used my American Revolution costume from last year and became the Ghost of Christmas Past. Because Delaware River crossings happened on Christmas.

5. Patchcloudy

Patchcloudy Well-Known Member

83%
  6. Charaah

Charaah In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    Wayne from Wayne’s World :,,)

7. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Minecraft Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

20%
  8. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    I was Jim Halpert from The Office in his Halloween costume. I was loose-leaf paper for Halloween.

Best costume, Rai!!

9. Slushy

Slushy Member

80%
    I was.. DRUMROLL PLEASE!

Wednesday Addams!

10. ShelbyDaBurger

ShelbyDaBurger New Member

30%
    I was a zombie, and I regret that decision.

11. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
  12. Hannahmudkip28

Hannahmudkip28 Console Games Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

80%
    I was a witch, i even made a hat <3