Whats your favorite Mint?

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by UnMuteYaBoy, Apr 17, 2018.

What Is Your Favorite Mint?

1. Altoids

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Tic-Tacs

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. Ice Breakers

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  4. Breath Savers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Life Savers

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  6. Other (Comment Below)

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. Mintfeather

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  8. Peppermints

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. UnMuteYaBoy

UnMuteYaBoy Retired Retired

20%
    So, I had this random thought about what my favorite mint brand is. Icebreakers, Altoids, Tic-Tacs, Breath Savers, and all sorts of things! So, what is all's favorite mint? Personally, Im on the Tic-Tacs train. These Bunny Burst ones I got for easter are SO good.

2. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    I love how you put mintfeather in there, pretty funny

And honestly, at first I thought this was like, a choice between spearmint/wintermint/peppermint/etc. and I was going to scream if there wasn't an "all of them" answer. But, I chose altoids and icebreakers because a) I love the bubblegum/mint icebreaker flavor, super amazing, but I can't have them anymore because my mom thinks they're dangerous. and b) I can eat like 5-7 altoids at once and not scream at how minty it is. I swear, I did this once on a field trip and all the kids around me on the bus were like,, super amazed?? It was a great moment in my life.

3. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    I have a personal love when it comes to Altoids. I don't know why, I just love the feeling of taking one in and then drinking water and just feeling the freezing cold of it. And for tic-tacs, I've just always loved them for seeming so unique and classic.

4. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

94%
    I don't like the peppermint Life Savers tho, cause they're just... gross.... but I really like the Wintergreen mints??

5. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Retired Retired

45%
    I don't really like mint flavors unless it's like the actual mint plant or in gum. I like Ice Breakers, though, for some reason, haha.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. UnMuteYaBoy

20%
    Both of you... I've never had a liking for Altoids. With that almost liquid but still solid substance in the middle, it just gets the worst of me. However, my pack could've been stale and this isn't supposed to happen. And, Rai, Tic-Tacs are very unit and classic and good.

7. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Fallen Light Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

70%
    Do we have a completely different view on what we're talking about with Altoids? Never once did I come across one with a more liquidy center.

8. UnMuteYaBoy

20%
    Its like a melt in your mouth thing which I personally consider liquidy.

9. flamingsalmon

70%
    Ah, yeah I can understand that a bit more then.

10. Hannahmudkip28

Hannahmudkip28 Console Games Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    I'm a fan of tic-tacs, but i also love strawberry duo icebreakers, those are my two goto mints

11. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    I'm a mint goblin, I'll eat a pack of mints in a few minutes. Ice breakers are my favourite though because i like the weird mint crust.

• Agree Agree x 1