What's Your Least Favorite Subject at School?

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by Peyton c:, Oct 25, 2017.

1. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Minecraft Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

20%
    There's a couple threads about favorite school subjects (and if you haven't posted on them, you should :p ), and that gave me the idea to make this thread.

Just because a subject is your least favorite doesn't mean that it is a bad class or you hate it with your guts (well, you might), but it could just be something that doesn't interest you. I personally don't like math or sciences other than biology. Public Speaking is another class I take that I don't particularly love, but I get a lot of free time in that class and I don't mind a whole lot.

What are your least favorite subjects in school? :)

2. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

45%
    History. I can get that it can be interesting at times, but it honestly feels like I "why should I learn about ____ if it's not going to impact my future?" It just feels a little, eh.

3. robotwarriorp

robotwarriorp Well-Known Member

33%
    reading...I like and hate it XDDD

4. UnMuteYaBoy

UnMuteYaBoy Well-Known Member

93%
    ELA/SS. My teacher combines them into one class, so I’m calling it one class.

5. Peyton c:

20%
    I took a class like that last year and take another one this year as well, and it's called Humanities. :p It's a combination of history and language arts. Last year it was super easy (because the teachers didn't give out a lot of work), but this year it's pretty difficult. I don't mind the challenge, though :D

6. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    I used to hate math, BUT this year, it's actually okay?? Only because I like my teacher and my class is just... insane.... I don't really have a least favorite class tho :)

7. Charaah

Charaah In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    LASS. I think that they are both super crusial classes to take, my teacher makes us feel really stupid because she just asks 'why?' ughh

8. Peyton c:

20%
    Just wait until algebra ;)

9. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

70%
    Algebra is that one class that makes me want to curl up in a ball and die, I'm not kidding. It takes forever (2+ years, I'm not joking) for me to finally understand one thing from that class. Then something new comes along and just slaps me right on the wrist and says "No, you idiot, do it this way". So yes, you can say that I'm not ready for Algebra II next year.

10. UnMuteYaBoy

UnMuteYaBoy Well-Known Member

93%
    Let’s face it. They’re useless :p

11. Peyton c:

20%
    I had a tough time with algebra and I still do. It's okay :D Geometry is so much better anyways ;)

12. bleuucat

bleuucat New Member

I hate English with a p a s s i o n. I like the creative writing part of English, but everything else (I'm looking at you, argumentative writing -.-) is terrible. The past two years I've had terrible teachers too so it makes me dread it even more.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Peyton c:

20%
    I love English class, but I can understand why argumentative writing isn't. Creative writing is super fun, though. :D