When we first met - Spiritkit and Whisperingkit.

Discussion in 'Fan Fics' started by Patchcloudy, May 11, 2017.

1. Patchcloudy

Patchcloudy Well-Known Member

83%
    Whisperingkit was running around chasing his tail lazily, his paws hitting the ground with a thud each time his paws landed on the ground in the failed attempt to catch his tail, that moved with his hindquarters. Spiritkit poked her little head out of the nursery, with scared eyes, she hadn't really been outside of the nursery, because of her illness that she was born with. Whisperingkit finally gave up on catching his tail, his caring green eyes landed on Spiritkit. His face brightened hurrying over to the fellow kit, "Hello! I'm Whisperingkit, who are you?" The tom blabbed, Spiritkit awkwardly shrunk away, staring up at him with terrified eyes. "Er... I'm.. uhm Spiritkit." Whisperingkit lifted his head, "It's nice to meet you, Spiritkit!" He chirped happily, lowering his head slightly. "Want to play a game, like moss ball?" Spiritkit paused for a moment, before nodding quickly. Spiritkit scurried into the nursery, but her breathing started to get labored, so Whisperingkit decided to pipe up and say, "I can get it for us!" He hurried into the nursery, towards his nest, grabbing a bit of the moss from his nest. Whisperingkit walked back over to his new friend, and threw it at her. Spiritkit rolled it up into a ball, "Okay, you know how to play, right?" He asked, tilting his head with a happy look on his face. "Yup!" Spiritkit smiled, than she swatted the moss ball towards him, and he hit it back lightly. The moss ball came back and forth, getting quicker each time it went back and forth between the two kits. Spiritkit started to breathe heavily but Whisperingkit didn't notice, until the moss ball dropped at his paws. "Hey, Spiritkit-Are you okay?" He hurried over as Spiritkit started to cough, Spiritkit didn't say a word as she kept coughing. "Okay, we're going to the medicine cat den," He urged, nudging Spiritkit out of the nursery, as the two came towards the medicine cat den, before he could think about what he was doing, he opened his mouth and screamed, "Smoggyskies!" Smoggyskies was on the way out of camp with Berrypaw, before she turned her head to the cat's cry for her. That's when Spiritkit started to cry heavily, Whisperingkit spun towards his new friend, trying to comfort her that the medicine cat wouldn't hurt her. As Smoggyskies came into view Spiritkit just looked even more terrified than she did before Smoggyskies came from the exit of camp. Smoggyskies lowered her head to make eye contact with the crying kit's eyes. "I'm Smoggyskies, and I'm gonna help you, alright?" The she smiled, now turning to Whisperingkit. "What's wrong with her?" Whisperingkit raised his little head, Spiritkit had seemed to calm down after after Smoggyskies had said that to her but Spiritkit was still clinging to to Whisperingkit's hind leg. "Well, we were playing moss ball, and the game got very fast, right? And than she started to breathe heavily, and cough, so I thought you could help her, because you're the medicine cat, right?" He chirped, Smoggyskies nodded, "I got something for that," Smoggyskies disappeared into the medicine den, coming out with some coltsfoot hanging from her jaws. She sat down in front of Spiritkit, starting to chew it into a pulp, before putting it in front of Spiritkit, "Okay, eat it." The medicine cat instructed, Spirtkit nodded wearily, bending down and eating it. Smoggyskies turned her gaze to Whisperingkit as he said, "Thank you for helping my friend, I promise I'll make sure she doesn't overwork herself!" He raised his little head, Smoggyskies rose to her paws, "Thank you, Whisperingkit." Smoggyskies walked back towards the exit of camp, Whisperingkit turned to his friend, "Do you feel any better?" Spiritkit nodded, Whisperingkit smiled brightly as the sun came down.

Okay, so I know I'm not the best at writing, and I haven't written anything like this for quite a while, and I wanted some feedback on how I can improve my writing skills. Thank you for reading my little fanfiction thingy!

-Love, Bella <3

2. KadyTheLlama

KadyTheLlama Well-Known Member

20%
    ... the adorable level... is OVER 9000!!! :eek:

3. Patchcloudy

Patchcloudy Well-Known Member

83%
    THAnk YoU!

4. KadyTheLlama

KadyTheLlama Well-Known Member

20%
    Whatever happened to those two kiddos?

5. Slushy

Slushy Member

80%
    I know I'm late as heck, but this was a pretty cute and decent story! I liked it!