Which Season is the Best?

Discussion in 'MyFallen.net's Pub of Off-Topica and Randomness' started by flamingsalmon, Jan 4, 2018.

Which Season is the best?

1. Winter

2. Spring

3. Summer

4. Fall

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. flamingsalmon

flamingsalmon Community News Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

45%
    Some people like cold weather, some people like it hot. Which season out of the four do you prefer?

2. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

70%
    While summer is nice and all, I prefer spring. It doesn't have the gradual chill that fall has or the constant gross winter weather that RI has. It's always mild temperatures here, and there are flowers. Usually, in peak bloom on a nice day, I just go outside and sit under the cherry blossom tree in my front yard and just kind of spend alone time there. It's very peaceful, and very beautiful too.

Also, the reason why I prefer spring over summer is that it doesn't have gross humidity that summer always has, also the flowers too. Summer doesn't have too many flowers.

3. BryIsDank

BryIsDank Toxic Senior InGame Moderator Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

45%
    Winter is a close second to Summer for me. I love being able to cuddle up by the fire and do all the cliche winter stuff, but summer tkes the cake just because of the fact that for now we get a break from school. I feel like summer is the one season where I can actually be myself and develop myself as a person whereas during the other seasons I'm in school and bogged down with everything possible. Also I don't freaking get sick during the summer xD

4. Trem

Trem Forum & In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    I like spring and that is for two simple reasons:
    My birthday is in spring and I like the new warmth that comes from being in between what's the coldest season and the hottest season here in Maryland.

5. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    I love the fall not just because my birthday, but because it's usually not too hot, or too cold. The leaves begin to fall and the air smells super fresh and nice! I also like the Summer because it's warm, no need for a coat, you can swim, and then there's Summer Break.