who has two thumbs and is getting the new pokemon games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by AmberTheTato, Nov 17, 2014.

1. glittr_keeper02

glittr_keeper02 Cats & Videogames. Meow.

Cleared pokemon X in a week. Entered hall of fame on January 1st. 1-1-2015

Team:

Mercury the Delphox (female)

Over level 80

My beloved starter. She's the very best :D like no one eva was

Lumi the Sylveon (male)

Over level 80

That first eevee I bumped into trying to get a hidden item. You know, those little pokeballs on the ground? I played with that eevee for the first time I ever used pokemon amie. So cute!

Hero the Lucario (male)

Over level 70

Obtained from the fighting gym leader Korrina. The best dog dang mega evelutuon ever. I'm starting to really love lucario...

Staraptor (male)

Over level 70

I originally caught him as a staravia to battle in my first sky battle. I didn't win, because I caught staravia just then at a low level. I realllyy hated him until basically the team started to depend on all of his 1-hit KOs. He's a good attacker.

Blastoise (male)

Over level 60

All for of his moves are needed TMs. He has rock smash, surf, waterfall, and stregths.. I don't like him as much as the others but he's pretty cool and very helpful. I didn't choose bulbasaur from professor sycamore because I thought he'd be less handy, Same with charmander. Squirtle was the way to go :p

The last spot in my team switched a lot. It was xerneas, then I was like "this is a reaaallllyy crappy ledgenary. You can't make a dent in a caterpie and my staraptor can 1-hit KO a lvl 50 golem. Yes, a flying type vs a rock type." It changed between a couple eevees and a few others.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2015
  2. Cockatoo123

Cockatoo123 FallenLight Senior InGame Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

39%
    I'm too lazy to complete Omega Ruby, my pokemon are all close to each other's levels, being no more than 5 levels seperate, but that means they're a bit under leveled.... I kinda want to do a nuzlocke on my Alpha sapphire

3. glittr_keeper02

I really wanna try nuzlocke without deleting my current game!! My friend Elzerei had pokemon x AND y, so she might give me the y to use as a nuzlocke, because she only uses X. We also decided after I won or lost in nuzlocke we'd just capture yvetal and get the y megastones and megastone duplacates incase someone used a freakin' Covet on one pokemon holding a megastone. Anyways, Nuzlocke!

4. AmberTheTato

AmberTheTato In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

39%
  5. glittr_keeper02

9 pokemon, 1 badge, 0 deaths.

Pokemon:

Braixen (Male)

Pidgeotto (Female)

Flechinder (Female)

Bunnelby (Female)

Ivysaur (Male)

Skitty (Male)

Doduo (Female)

Sentret (Female)

They're all alive.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2015
  6. LeCookieLucy

LeCookieLucy Retired Staff Member Retired

43%
    o-o? Creeper, this topic is for the new Pokemon, Alpha Sapphire and Omega Ruby. I'm pretty sure you're talking about X in this..

7. glittr_keeper02

We were talking about Pokemon Nuzlocke for a little bit so I thought I'd talk about mine

8. Zilvercreeper67

Zilvercreeper67 Well-Known Member

20%
    Creeper, dont lie :p what Lucy was talking about was BEFORE Nuzlocke was mentioned, I checked

9. glittr_keeper02

That moment when you realise

Oh crap

Because I thought Lucy was talking about my latest post about Nuzlocke because they were both pretty long and I didnt feel like reading the long thing in her quote.

I should really read

10. AmberTheTato

39%
    I wonder how many of us were like, "now kiss!!" At the end of oras xD (I think I was one)

11. glittr_keeper02

Who was doin' what?

Also for X/Y,

I was like "Is Shauna just really friendly or bi? Either or, she's cool." and "CALEM why no you love me"

12. AmberTheTato

39%
    At the end of le game, Brennen and my character had our final battle, and he said how he wanted to know aall about me and meh pokemon... then we watched the meteor shower together, just the two of us. The whole time, I was liek, 'come on, now kiss!!' XD

13. glittr_keeper02

xD I watch a fireworks show with Shauna but the dude Calem only cares about battling not friendship wif me

14. AmberTheTato

39%
    Awww, its okay. Maybe you'll get friendzoned.. maybe not O:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
  15. FlowyGlowy

FlowyGlowy New Member

Late, but what's Nuzlocke and how do you get/use it?

16. Ambro

Ambro Retired Retired

15%
    Nuzlocke is when you just catch the first Pokemon you encounter, and if you're Pokemon faints, it's DED. Seriously. It's fun, but it can get nerve wracking at times. I Wonderlocked my X game, It came out alright. I was thisss close to finishing before The water Elite totally doused my team. Seadra, Beeheeym, Jolteon, Magcargo, Houndoom, and that weird dinosaur bird thing. 

17. Kasai Kun

Kasai Kun Well-Known Member

33%
    *Saves up for a 3DS just to play Omega Ruby*

18. AmberTheTato

39%
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
  19. Dat_Rainbow_Cat

Dat_Rainbow_Cat Well-Known Member

20. Slushy

Slushy Member

80%
    I' sort of late, but I never had a good interest in Pokemon, until I started watching the show, and got a game for my DS, it was fun, I had a character named Asuna, It was like, I'd play it 24/7, I ended up losing interest in the DS and got more into my computer, and I eventually ended up losing the game, I put it in a bag somewhere, that's all I remember, it was fun though!