Who is your favorite villain in the Warriors series?

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by James Dailey, Jun 18, 2017.

1. James Dailey

James Dailey Well-Known Member

93%
    Who is your favorite villain in the Warriors series?

Mine is Tigerstar, even though he is overpowered, he is just so cool and powerful!
    My second favorite is Scourge, and he is so evil and cool. Just like me xD!!

2. Charaah

Charaah In-Game Moderator Staff Member In-Game Moderator

70%
    Thistleclaw, because he was one of the main influences one Tigerstar. Also, Tigerstar seems as if he's a minarure mirror of Thistleclaw. Then again, Thistleclaw's plans didn't work and Tigerstar's did. owo who know this stuff was so complicated

3. James Dailey

93%
    lol It is.. I had to re-read the books several times to understand the whole story xD

• Like Like x 1
  4. Peyton c:

Peyton c: Member

80%
    My favorite villain would probably have to be Thistleclaw, too. When reading Bluestar's Prophecy, I fell in love with his character and his history. His personality was complex and thought out. I really enjoyed reading about him and Snowfur, too. Some of my runner ups would have to be Mapleshade, Brokenstar/tail, and Hawkfrost. All of their pasts caught me, and I really loved reading about all four of these characters.

5. robotwarriorp

robotwarriorp Well-Known Member

33%
  6. James Dailey

93%
    We can't forget about the badgers though! The part in the third or fourth series was epic! It was such a good battle!!

7. Coco_The_One_And_Only

Coco_The_One_And_Only Well-Known Member

93%
    I really take to Mapleshade, her backstory if so interesting. Or maybe Hawkfrost. He's pretty cool.

8. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Senior Forum Manager Staff Member Senior Forum Manager In-Game Moderator

76%
    I like Hawkfrost and Thistleclaw. They both were really cool!

9. James Dailey

93%
    Thistleclaw was a little under-developed. I didn't really like him because he seemed a bit misunderstood, and didn't really have a reason to be evil..

10. Prackers

Prackers Well-Known Member

45%
    I say the pack of dogs

11. Coco_The_One_And_Only

Coco_The_One_And_Only Well-Known Member

93%
    But we can't forget Darktail...

derp

12. James Dailey

93%