24 Hours

Discussion in 'Creative Writing' started by Reeselizz, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

94%
    So this is a lil story I've started and a few people have started to really enjoy it. coughLilucough, so I thought I'd share it. I did change a few things around so yee : D

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm clock, the time showed 6:30 am. I hopped out of my warm cozy bed and started to walk downstairs. My mom was sitting at the table a cup of coffee beside her and a newspaper in hand.
    "Hey honey, how'd you sleep?" She asked looking over her newspaper a smile on her face. I rolled my eyes, "Mom uh, could you please not call me, "Honey"." My mom nodded, "Sure, well then, Isabelle. How'd you sleep?" She asked tilting her head. I shrugged and grabbed a bowl and some cereal.
    "I slept fine, thanks." I finished my breakfast and trudged up the stairs and into my room. I put on a pair of jeans and a white shirt. Then, I brushed my hair and teeth and walked back down the stairs.
    "You ready to go?" My mom asked as she padded my direction. I nodded and grabbed my backpack that was sitting on a bench in a hallway that lead to the door.
    "I'll be in the car!" I called out and began walking to the garage. I opened the door and got in. Sighed, then closed to the door. Soon after, my mom walked out and hopped in.
    "You excited?" My mom asked. I shook my head, "It's just another day of high school..." I mumbled. "Well, hopefully today will be a little more fun." My mom said as she drove into the High School parking lot. "See ya later." I said and opened the door. I stepped out and looked over feeling a gaze land on me. A guy in a hoodie was leaning up against the building watching me. I blinked and gave a small smile. The guy turned around and walked inside.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017