A Goodbye to Toxic

Discussion in 'Toxic' started by Mythic Gaming, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Mythic Gaming

Mythic Gaming Forum Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator

33%
    Toxic, the memories we've shared and the time that we spent together.
    Toxic, the server no one went on, just me and Toxic, just me and my friends.
    Toxic, how I shall miss you now you're gone
    Toxic, how I am sad you did not succeed as a server
    Toxic, we used to stay up all night together
    Toxic, we used to always be together forever
    Toxic, may you rest in piece as I shall see you nevermore...

Did anyone else actually play Toxic? Anyone else actually care that it died? If so, I want to know.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Reeselizz

Reeselizz Corvus Ingame Moderator Staff Member Forum Moderator In-Game Moderator

94%
    uhhhhh I sorta did play on it, since I was a mod for a short period of time. But, I'm still very sad to see it go since I know the Staff team had a great plan for the future :(

3. Hilow Peoples!

Hilow Peoples! Well-Known Member

93%
    hHH I loved Toxic! It's just that hardly anyone ever wanted to go on it, so I didn't very often rip. Still, I'll hold hope in my heart that one day it will be up again

4. Mythic Gaming

33%
    If it does come up again it's going to need an actual player base, which is a bit rough when going up against a server like FL, which has a large and well established fan base. Even so, I would like to see it work out, even if not the same Toxic I would enjoy a Sci-Fi or Fantasy human RP server.

5. bleuucat

bleuucat New Member

30%
    I agree! I need a break from cat roleplay every now and then lol

6. Mythic Gaming

33%
    Yeah, it would be nice to have something else to rp other than more intelligent cats.

• Like Like x 1
  7. AwesomePuppy

AwesomePuppy Well-Known Member

20%
    I know this is late, but I loved Toxic! For a time not long after I joined MyFallen in general, there was a good amount of people who all they did was Toxic. I was one of them and I was pretty much the one they left behind (meaning one day I went on Toxic and no one was there, after which I barely saw anyone else on again).
    I'm going to miss Toxic. More specifically, I'm going to miss Zane, my character on there.
    Rest in piece, Zane. *puts fist to chest in salute*

• Like Like x 2
  8. Space_Landon

Space_Landon New Member

30%
    I went on Toxic with a lot of people, and they were amazing people. Zane, you were one of them, and I'm so sorry we left you behind. We just stopped coming on for a little while, and came back on without Toxic, and the whole server has never been the same. This is really late, but Toxic was and will always be one of my favorite time periods of my life. I'll miss Mia, Zane, Amelia, Alexi, Aubrey, and Fluffernut.

Rest in piece, Toxic.