Our Servers

A Look Back - A Personal Plea – Stop SOPA & PIPA

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Jehosophat_MFGC, Sep 25, 2016.

By Jehosophat_MFGC on Sep 25, 2016 at 11:04 AM
  1. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    This was originally posted the our blog by NoMansLand on January 19, 2012. Thankfully these bills were defeated.

Hello MyFallen Gamers,

As many of you know, the end of the internet is on the way. It’s called SOPA & PIPA; this is wanted not by users of the internet, but recording companies. They find the internet to be a big dark, evil thing. They are making money from iTunes, Amazon, Windows Market Place, but because the internet is free they have no control.

Thus SOPA & PIPA are wanted by these companies.

Did you know most the congressmen who want SOPA & PIPA passed don’t understand how the internet works!

Did you know MyFallen could be taken down too, because of something a member posted. Our server’s are hosted in America, one in Chicago and one in Texas.

But it won’t just be MyFallen. If you use Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Google or even Flickr, they (The American Government) can remove this website from the web. What’s to stop an innocent site getting taken down in the crossfire?

If you think I am lying look at this:

[​IMG]

MyFallen is a place for you to meet new people, and have fun. Would you believe it, I have met some of the greatest people from MyFallen.

Inces_Velus, Chad_Isaac, LadyNyx42, smitty_wits, Awestome, tjmoore93, Ludo0777, DaBiggaCheese, JimmyG_2053, owen106, 19reddragon97, sirben34, Lolbob, namnahc, msohns, Mad_Man_Mathers, Maximus27, 20000K, maria1111111111 (Thats a lot of 1’s!), Lightning, If I missed anyone I’m sorry but you have all made an important impact on my life and have continued to help MyFallen become awesome.

A big thank you to My Staff, Jehosophat_MFGC, Queen_Of_Scots, smitty_wits, LadyNyx42, JimmyG_2053, Nervonius, Jurasu, and xAlwaysxBoredx.

Please vote No on SOPA & PIPA. Don’t let The Fallen die

Much love,

Kris.

Community Manager & Founder of MyFallen

Comments

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Jehosophat_MFGC, Sep 25, 2016.