This was originally posted to the blog by Jehosophat on October 13, 2011. This was our first Minecraft contest. I've been thinking we should do another amusement park contest for Phoenix...
Do you love Minecraft? Do you love designing new features? Do you want a chance to play in creative mode and create a masterpiece? Now is your chance! I am honored to announce to you the first ever MyFallen Gaming Community Minecraft Contest.
We have an area of town that has been set aside for an amusement park. This space is located behind admin housing and the football stadium. We have marked it with signs, so you know exactly the layout for this contest. We are looking for you to put your creative minds to use and design the best use of that space. Roller coasters. Games. Let your imagination run free.
The Contest Area
- You must submit your design by 12 AM EST October 21, 2011
- Your design must be original
- You must submit your design to the proper thread on the forum.
- Your submission must include at least one image representing your idea.
- You must include a short, written description of your idea.
- You must include at least one roller coaster
- Admins and mods are not eligible to participate.
- Once the contest closes at 12 AM EST on October 21, 2011, we will set up a public poll in the Minecraft section of the forum including all of the entries that follow the rules.
- Users will have 48 hours from the posting of the poll to vote for their favorite designs.
- Winners will be announced as soon as the poll closes.
Make history! Enter today to have a chance to win the first ever MyFallen Minecraft Contest! Visit the contest thread on the forum with questions and discussions.
- The top three entries will be granted creative mode to work together to build the theme park. While in creative mode, the three winners can only spawn for the build, not for personal projects or other users.
- First Place will receive $1000 added to his or her in-server account balance and creative powers to build the theme park.
- Second Place will receive $750 added to his or her in-server account balance and creative powers to build the theme park.
- Third Place will receive $500 added to his or her in-server account balance and creative powers to build the theme park.
- All participants will receive $50 added to their in-server account balance regardless of how they place in the voting.