Our Servers

All out server war!

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by WaFfles265, Jul 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaFfles265

WaFfles265 Well-Known Member

93%
    There will be an all out server war on Saturday August 3rd, 2012. It will be at 10:00 EST. Bring all your gear and weapons to myfallen_city. Potions, enchants, everything to help you win! The winner gets 50K in-game money. Remember, there can only be one winner...

2. GeneralLihkan

GeneralLihkan Retired Staff

why is ther gonna be an all out war? what is the purpose of this?

3. WaFfles265

93%
    no purpose, just fun!

There will also be a pre-war tomorrow for all who can come!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2012
  4. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    Server rules still apply. If people don't agree to be in this "war" then you can't kill them. If you kill someone without consent you will be punished. So please be sure you know who is participating beforehand.

• Like Like x 2
  5. digger_8504

digger_8504 New Member

if i may please request push it back 10 minutes just to be sure i get home from the auction on time. just move it to 10:10 EST please

6. chiefzombie

chiefzombie New Member

why didnt it happen? is it postponed?

7. WaFfles265

93%
    The war has been postponed until next week, same time, same place. No worries my friends :)

8. chiefzombie

chiefzombie New Member

oh ok thanks.

9. WaFfles265

93%
    The war is cancelled until everyone is ready and they have their houses built

I am very sorry everyone that the war hasn't had another time and place yet. We just don't have the time. Whether it's school, homework, vacation, or business, we have not figured out a time yet. Stay looking at this page for more info soon!

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2012
  10. GeneralLihkan

Still all out war is just a tad bit excessive

11. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    It took you over a month to come up with that comment? :p

Waffles, I hear you have some battle planned against joeyjoe? Is that replacing this?

12. Toa Lucario

Toa Lucario Retired Staff Member Retired

44%
    General isn't on the forums as much as he'd like to be.

13. GeneralLihkan

Why is it necessary to have an all out war? and for the people who do not want to participate will they be killed in the process of this war?

14. Toa Lucario

44%
    From what I understood, the way the war was supposed to work, was that the players wanting to participate would battle in the old MyFallen city and those not wanting to participate would just avoid the city. That would be the main reason that the battle hasn't happened on the new server yet.

• Like Like x 1
  15. GeneralLihkan

Ahhh i see thank u joshua

16. Toa Lucario

44%
    any time.

17. GeneralLihkan

still all out war? really? were gonna start a WWIII in myfallen

18. Toa Lucario

44%
    OK, is we do end up doing this war, is it possible that it could be done in XTREME? or perhaps in an arena where battles would be safe to take place. (which there is one. We have a new PvP arena in Viva Las Fallen)

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012
  19. WaFfles265

93%
    I think we need to find a city/town with walls to contain the contestants, but they will be able to hide behind buildings. Thanks, Waffles. P.S. Joeyjoe16 forfeited the war :p

20. Stormkrasher

Stormkrasher Well-Known Member

45%
    If you really want to do that, you should just download the walls map and get people to play on it as well, or go find an area that can be easily made four squares and be done with that, but I am not in favor of the all out server war.....try that on the xtreme maybe instead whenever it gets back up again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.