Our Servers

An Adventure/Expedition

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by Toa Lucario, Jul 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toa Lucario

Toa Lucario Retired Staff Member Retired

44%
    So, I was looking at the Dynamic Map the other day, and was wondering what I could do about clearing up all those dark, black, un-explored spots on the map. I was going to be going camping in a few days, and it occurred to me, "What if we did a giant exploration thingy where we all gathered what supplies we would need, grabbed some wool and fences (to make tents, with beds, chests, the whole lot) traveled during the day, lived off the land, set up camp at night, fended off monsters, we could even use netherrack to make campfires at night! Anyway, those are my ideas, I just wanted to see what everyone else thought. Any ideas? Does anyone want to do it?

• Like Like x 1
  2. TheBigCheese

TheBigCheese New Member

I wanna do it! Camping is fun :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. MadManMather

MadManMather New Member

Good idea Toa I'll join you if you want :D

4. Jehosophat_MFGC

Jehosophat_MFGC Community Manager: Server Experience Staff Member Community Manager

54%
    Sounds like fun. Let me know when you do it, so I can get some screenshots, or you can take some for me of your campsites etc. It will be great for the blog.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Toa Lucario

Toa Lucario Retired Staff Member Retired

44%
    So, we have 2 other explorers, maybe 3. Anyone else? Also, we need to start planning where we want to explore. Coordinates anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.