Angels of Manhattan Reboot Rp

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Plu_Boi, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Plu_Boi

Plu_Boi Well-Known Member

20%
    This is not my idea to be warned, Bree aka Liz came up with this. I am just rebooting to see if anyone want to join.

Written by Liz from the first Angels of Manhattan:

So.. it starts in the middle of Manhattan. Ya know, the city? I had honestly based it off of the Shadowhunters series, but somehow.. it seems a bit different. Anyways, on to the point. Small apartment building in the dead center of the city, rustling with life. A couple of kids live there, though.. they're not quite the normal ones, (Warning, before you continue.. to participate in this roleplay, a bit of dedication will be required to making a character..) Each of them (More than likely a small group of around 7-8) having their own special unique abilities... though it comes with a price. They're all Angels. (Weird idea, but just for the sake of the roleplay, in this world, almost all Angels with a few exceptions are teenagers.) They served the work of "The Lord", though each of them have sinned in their own way...

For having sinned, each 'Fallen' Angel now must repay the costs. Most of their powers stripped, though the ones they have been gifted are mainly based on whatever sin they have committed, (Does not have to be an actual sin, but if you'd like it could just be something relatively "bad") they lye in the city of Manhattan, charged with the hunting of Demons. Mostly minor, but sometimes they will receive a specific target, a stronger foe.

In this world though.. there is one additional difference. The people know of the 'Fallen' Angels, but they despise them. Along with knowing of these Angels, there exists other races. Beneath the earth and out in the sea lye a 3 factions of similar race called Faeries...

The first faction are the more mystical, and magic kind, known as the Dwellers. Dwellers live under the earth, and are generally large in height. The average will be at around 6'0 to 6'2. The second faction are the more hostile, known as the Aquarius. Aquarians live in shallow areas in the seas, and live generally around islands, where the floor to the ocean is closer to the surface. Some have pacts with humans not to attack, but others are more wild, and will attack on sight. Can breath under water, and are small in height, at around average 4'10 to 5'0 height. The last faction are the most peaceful, and beloved of the Faeries. They are known as the Life Givers, and live to protect their companions, and heal them in battle. Will pick a companion at birth, and become a sort of servant to them, though they can choose to leave at their own will. Upon leaving their companion, they will curl up, and pass on. After passing on, their spirit will rest for decades, before once again starting the cycle of a Life Giver. Incredibly small in size, and can fit in the palm of your hand. Appearance is kind of what you would expect from the fictional character Tinker Bell.

In the sky, forests, streams, and deserts live a race of Elemental..

These Elemental compose of either Wind, Water, Earth, or Fire. Elemental are normally considered dangerous but some can be friendly, and actually make alliances, peace treaties, and trades with humans. Wind Elemental live in the sky, in small villages of floating Isles. Isles have never been seen, but Wind Elemental can sometimes be seen drifting through the air, messing with the locals. Mainly uncommon. Water Elemental live with the Aquarius, and generally spend their time trading with humans. Have been suspected to rescue travelers lost at sea, though travelers can never recall this, only waking up on beaches near civilization, sometimes looking out at sea, and green, glowing eyes for a short time returning the look. Mainly common. Earth Elemental live in Forests, Mountains, and sometimes in the city. Completely peaceful, these are the most connected to nature. Have mastered the languages of humans, and have simple healing powers. Will use their magic in trade for food, supplies, etc. Generally common. Fire Elemental are the most rare of the bunch, and the most dangerous. Only discovered recently when a tourist in the desert had found one. Not much is known about these Elemental, other than that they are incredibly hostile. Very, VERY rare.

An agreement between most of them is to keep how they sinned to themselves, so for now, unless the characters bond in a certain way, I will keep my own a secret, and I advise you to do so as well. You can share it in out of rp chat, but again, I'd advise not to in rp. is a

If you are interested in joining, please leave a character sheet in the comments (Shown below…) and fill out the other credentials shown

IGN:

Discord (Necessary):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Name:
    Nickname if needed:
    -=-=&=-=-
    Powers: (Of course remember, as they are angels.. they do have wings.)
    Weapons (Or preferred method of attack):
    -=-=&=-=-
    Personality:
    -=-=&=-=-
    Looks:
    General Attire/Clothing:
    -=-=&=-=-
    Hobbies/Activities:
    -=-=&=-=-
    Any non-Angel friends/companions: (Elemental, and Faerie are allowed. As are pets such as small wolves, spiders, and pets.)
    -=-=&=-=-
    Suggestions to the roleplay? I'm open!:
    -=-=&=-=-

2. Plu_Boi

Plu_Boi Well-Known Member

20%
    Name: Leopold
    Nickname if needed: Leo
    -=-=&=-=-
    -=-=&=-=-
    Powers: (Of course remember, as they are angels.. they do have wings.) Has the wings like a Peregrine Falcon, his powers include becoming fire, and using fire.
    Weapons (Or preferred method of attack): fire, yet has two double barreled gun, bow and arrows, and a dagger in his shoe.
    -=-=&=-=-
    Personality: Is sweet, kind, and caring to most. If he meets other people he is straight up rude, he gets into trouble a lot, and can be broken easily.
    -=-=&=-=-
    Looks: blonde haired boy with amber eyes, flecks of red, golden, and yellow around the iris. Has the back and sides of his hair shaved and the top is what remains there, it is styled to make it look fluffy, and has a small scar over his nose.
    General Attire/Clothing: wears skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, a tan sandy brown jacket with white fluff inside, has headphones around his neck they are blue and black, black and blue converse shoes, and backpack man.
    -=-=&=-=-
    Hobbies/Activities: Reading, listening to music, drawing, and archery.
    -=-=&=-=-
    Any non-Angel friends/companions: (Elemental, and Faerie are allowed. As are pets such as small wolves, spiders, and pets.) A peregrine falcon but it is hardly around.
    -=-=&=-=-
    Suggestions to the roleplay? I'm open!:
    -=-=&=-=-