Our Servers

Animated FL YT show - Voice actors wanted.

Discussion in 'Forest of FallenLight' started by Sparta (LiluTheCat), May 7, 2016.

1. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

Sparta (LiluTheCat) Retired Retired

58%
    Hi!

Over the past two months, I have been struggling to find an animator for a FL based show. Finally, I have found one and I am so happy. Now, it is your turn to take part! Before we get to the characters, I must explain the rules:

Rule 1: You can try out for as many characters as you like, but you only may voice act 3. This gives other users a chance of voice acting other characters.

Rule 2: When you send me your voice/skype me, I will NOT waste my time messing around with fake auditions/messing around. Just give it your best and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Rule 3: This is not that serious, please do not get pressurised. It's just a bit of fun!

Rule 4: Have fun!

DRIFTCLAN

Tawnystar - A wise, deep voiced tom. Can be a bit silly sometimes but most of the time acts wise. I'd prefer a Teenager/Young adult playing this role, but if your young and have a deep voice that'd be fine.

Thornfall - A not so deep voice, a bit like a teen. Not too deep and not too high pitched. I'd like a male or female teenager to play this role.

Juniperspots - A slightly Southern voice. I'd like a female adult/teenager to play this role.

Maplewind - A high pitched, British accent. This may be played by me if I can't find anyone better. A young voice.

Shadowedpaw Main character - A young, tom voice. Can be voiced by a female or male. Sounds a bit like Simba from the lion king. American/Australian/English accent at best, please.  Is taken by Wynter- auditions closed for Shadowedpaw.

Forestpaw- A deep, young Irish accent. Can be played by a female or a male. A slight rough voice, a bit like Scar's from the lion king. NEEDED

Condorpaw - A surprisingly deep tom with a slight American accent. Taken.

Flashheart - A deep, British accent. Young adults please voice this, female or male. Taken.

Tinybird - A mix between and American accent and a British accent. Teenage girls/boys wanted.

Eagleheart - Calm, not so deep slight Australian accent.

Flamestorm - High pitched Australian accent. Teenage/younger girls wanted.  Taken.

Willowtail - Very deep voice with a slight tone of aggression.

Lionclaw - Smooth, slightly deep British/Australia/American accent (whatever sounds best). - Is taken by Allan, auditions closed for Lionclaw.

EclipseClan

Spiderstar - Not so deep, wise voice. Can be played girl or boy. 

Wigglehawk - A high pitched American accent. Teenage boys preferred.

Jaystrike - A deep, American voice. - Taken by Kat

Darkfoot - A posh, British accent. Taken.

Fennelwhisker -  An American/English/Australian high pitched girl's voice. - Is taken by Sapphire, auditions closed for Fennelwhisker.

Ashenpaw - An American/British girl's voice. Can be played by a girl or a boy.

Thornstripe - A deep, American/Australian, wise voice. Must be played by a Teenage/Young adult boy that has a naturally deep voice.

Littleleap - A high pitched tom voice. Preferred girl voice actor but a high pitched boy can be accepted. - Taken by Kat - auditions closed.

MeadowClan

Heatherstar - A high pitched Australian, teenage girl's voice is preferred.

Quailnose - A slightly deep American voice with a slight tone of aggression.

Faintstare - A high pitched, young boy's voice. Can be played by a girl. Taken.

Fawnpaw - A calm, high pitched squeaky, young girl's voice. - Taken by Kat, auditions closed.

Quickfire - A slightly deep young adult's voice. Can be played by boy or girl.

Redbark - A slight American/British accent. Young female's voice is preferred. Taken.

Lakefreeze - A slightly croaky, British accent. Can be played by a boy or girl. - Is taken by Wynter, auditions closed for Lakefreeze.

Since the main series is based around EC and DC, there will not be so much of TorrentClan and MeadowClan. Extras will be used for gatherings, Clan meetings etc. When you audition, I'd like it to be sent to me by email or a Skype chat. This is what you would say:

Hello, My name is (insert first name her), and I would like to audition for (Name of char/s). Say something that you have read from a warrior book and I will get back to you within week. My Skype is: giraffe.lleh, please add me. My email is: [email protected]

I do not mind which one you use to audition with but it is vital to have Skype so we can have discussions about the show. If you do not have it already, please get it or ask your parents. I really need my voice actors to know what we are doing and we can only have that if you have Skype. If you do not have Skype, you will not get any chars. You might not even get an extra. I'm sorry, but it is vital.

Copy and paste this and fill it out in comments:

First name:

Skype name (if you do not have one yet, email address):

Character(s) wanted:

Accent (if you have one):

If you do not have Skype now, will you be able to get it?:

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kaat

Kaat Retired Retired

40%
    First name: Kat

Skype name (if you do not have one yet, email address): You have it.

Character(s) wanted: Littleleap and Fennelwhisker. Maybe Fawnpaw?

Accent (if you have one): Not sure. Slight German and slight French and Southern. (disgust)

3. Birmanista

Birmanista Retired Retired

35%
    First name: Birm

Skype name (if you do not have one yet, email address): You have it.

Character(s) wanted: Quickfire, Quailnose and Faintstare

Accent (if you have one): American, a slight Bostonian one at times (being exact about it. Also coffee becomes cwoffee when in a Boston accent), but mostly American. The Bostonian accent sometimes slips out, but not always.

4. petsprings

petsprings Retired Retired

First Name: Andrew

Skype name (if you do not have one yet, email address): x.pretty.boy.x

Character(s) wanted: Littleleap, Ashenpaw, or Fawnpaw

Accent (if you have one): American, I live near Pittsburgh so yins, n'at, and other incorrect word pronunciations occur sometimes.

5. Wynter

Wynter Retired Staff Member Retired

First name: Wynter

Skype name (if you do not have one yet, email address): You have it

Character(s) wanted: Shadowedpaw, also Lakefreeze (Btw, since Lakefreeze is my character, she has a British accent :p)

Accent (if you have one): North American. However some words have a Maltese accent (For example, Dolphin will sound like Dalphin). I can almost perfect mimic Vietnamese, British, Australian, Arabic, and Maltese(DUH). I can be a backup for almost any needed accent.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016
  6. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    Birm, Kat and Wynter, I will audition you whenever you like. Andrew, please add giraffe.lileh on Skype. I will add you. Thanks for co-operating!

7. Parkerbot

Parkerbot Member

80%
    First name:My nickname is Alli or Ally, I do not wish to state my full name.

Skype name (if you do not have one yet, email address): Allikat2006

Character(s) wanted:Fawnpaw, Maplewind, or Forestpaw

Accent (if you have one): New yorkern -I don't know how to describe my voice, I think it's high but I'm not sure, you'd have to Skype me.-

If you do not have Skype now, will you be able to get it?:

8. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    Accepted. Please add giraffe.lileh on Skype or I will add you, please ask for an audition when you are ready.

9. Sapphire

Sapphire Retired Retired

First name: Dorothy (most people call me Dot x3)

Skype name (if you do not have one yet, email address): dot_alexander

Character(s) wanted: Thornfall or Fennelwhisker

Accent (if you have one): Neutral American. (I do pronounce some words differently, like happening will be happe'n)

10. ilovepicklestoo

ilovepicklestoo Retired Retired

45%
    First name: Pickles

Skype name (if you do not have one yet, email address): Artssound

Character(s) wanted: Spiderstar/fern lol

Accent (if you have one): Nadda

If you do not have Skype now, will you be able to get it?: - 

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2016
  11. AllanLionChild

AllanLionChild Retired Retired

First name: Allan

Skype name (if you do not have one yet, email address): You already have my skype owo

Character(s) wanted: Lionclaw (my sweet child)  

Accent (if you have one): British

If you do not have Skype now, will you be able to get it?: aahah you still have it

12. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    Pickles and Lion, please ask for a audition when you would like one. Dot, please add giraffe.lileh on Skype or I will add you.

13. Micky Mouse

Micky Mouse Member

80%
    First name: Micky 

Skype name: mickyheideman

Character(s) wanted: Tinybird, Ashenpaw, Redbark

Accent (if you have one): a slight Dutch accent. It might fit someone, who knows? 

14. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    I have you on Skype, yay! Ok. Ask for an audition any time you like!

15. BryIsntHere

BryIsntHere Senior Manager Staff Member Senior In-Game Manager

35%
    First name: Bryent

Skype name (if you do not have one yet, email adress): Bry (Dank) | Charredsplash

Character(s) wanted: My sweet Charredsplash. Also Whirlpool and Fireclaw

Accent (if you have one): None, although I do have a deeper voice.

If you do not have Skype now, will you be able to get it?: You should know my skype for obvious reasons.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  16. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    I have you in my contacts. Please ask for an audition when you're free <3

17. iEchoStorm

iEchoStorm Well-Known Member

58%
    First name: Atley

Skype name (if you do not have one yet, email address): iEchoStorm

Character(s) wanted: Redbark or Thornfall

Accent (if you have one): I have an American accent, a bit deep, but not by much. I do sometimes speak some words in a different voice (like some words that start with "p").

If you do not have Skype now, will you be able to get it?: I already have skype.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  18. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    Please add giraffe.lileh on Skype and then ask for an audition.

Also, you can audition for Redbark and Thornfall. <3

19. GracieTehCatxx

GracieTehCatxx New Member

30%
    First name: Gracie 

Skype name: ookittykittyloveroo

Characters wanted: Hazelberry + Flamestorm (I rp them both)

Accent: American, but I can do a little bit of British I think.

I have skype. Willowbae <3

20. Sparta (LiluTheCat)

58%
    Please add giraffe.lileh on Skype and ask for an audition.

Flamebae <3