Our Servers

Another PS3 topic

Discussion in 'Playstation' started by owen106, Mar 9, 2013.

1. owen106

owen106 I'm Spiderman

Anyone else have one? What games do you play? I mainly play Dead Island, BLOPS:2, with a mixture of a few others in there as well, normally with my girlfriend. 

2. Xin

Xin New Member

I've got one, I have a pitiful game library though, consisting of about 5 games, and two downloads ( the free ones they gave out).

3. Elijahboo7

Elijahboo7 New Member

Owen I have a PS3 and I play Dead Island All the time.  One other game I kind of like is Picmen.  It's weird at first but fun and addicting

4. Stormkrasher

Stormkrasher Well-Known Member

45%
    Thinking of purchasing one soon to expand my gaming opportunities and have free online gaming forever. will come with most major titles out there if purchased......otherwise i have a PSP 3000 (2nd gen. of it)....still works quite well considering i can own all the FInal Fantasy games on it now...or at least most of them

5. Xin

Xin New Member

I recommend the Infamous series, and the LBP games.

• Like Like x 1
  6. owen106

owen106 I'm Spiderman

Infamous is awesome, haven't gotten around to buying the second one yet though. I got the first one from the PSN outage and still play it sometimes, wonderful game. I'm probably in the minority here, but I also really like most of the sports games out there too

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stormkrasher

Stormkrasher Well-Known Member

45%
    My (personal) recommendations would be any racing series that the PS3 has to offer so long as its decent/been around and already good, as well as most of the games of the Tom Clancy series

8. Toa Lucario

Toa Lucario Retired Staff Member Retired

44%
    I have a PS3, but it's not TECHNICALLY mine.  It's my families, but I've paid for most of the games. :p

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2013
  9. soccerarturo

soccerarturo New Member

I have a PS3 too. I play mainly Fifa 13 but sometimes I play assasins creed, Call of Duty Black Ops 2(Just for zombies), and God of War: Ascension

10. Trex96

Trex96 New Member

Got one and i play lots of CoDs on it. Blops 2

Blops

WoW

MW

MW2

MW3

also some racing games

11. gummybearking09

gummybearking09 New Member

I used to have a ps3 but it broke